fifty five.

steps to self love. or so they tell me.

1. stop waking up and thinking about the next time you get to go to sleep again.
2. eat balanced meals. treat yourself to coffee in the morning and switch to tea in the afternoon if you long for the warmth.
3. call off the boys that you use for validation. they only want you for one thing and you owe it to yourself to find someone who wants you for you, not just your body.
4. spend time with your family.
5. listen to all the goddamn music you can and even make some if you're feeling creative.
6. read more books. there are worlds written on pages that you haven't even heard of yet. explore them. grow and flourish with the characters.
7. call up a friend and ask to hang out. stop thinking 'if they want to hang out with me, they would ask' because a relationship goes both ways.
8. stop thinking so much about the past. what happened has already happened and you truly cannot do anything to change it. the only change you are creating is a bad change for your mental state. those people are in the past and not the present for a reason, remember those reasons.
9. wear outfits that make you happy.
10. go outside for walks. explore nature and take pictures if you want. ground yourself and bring yourself back to the elements. feel the sun on your skin and remember that every day you are alive is one you shouldn't take for advantage.