The Break Up

Henry pov

"Wait what?" I asked. "I'm breaking up with you" said Bianca. "Why?" I asked, "because it's like you love Charlotte more than you love me" said Bianca "you have to choose, me or your best friend". I thought for awhile, and then I told her " I chose my best friend, Char". I was depressed walking home, but I knew I made the right choice. I still needed to talk to someone, so when I got home I called Char and asked her to come over.

Charlotte pov

When I got to Henry's house I could barely say "hey Henry" before he ran up and hugged me as tight as physically possible. "Whats wrong Hen" I asked . He told me Bianca dumped him , "why?" I asked "because, she said I act like I love you more than I love her, and she said I had to chose between you or her, and I chose my best friend". I felt so bad for him. "This is all my fault, I wish I could do something about it" "no, if she can't handle the fact that I'm best friends with you, forget her" Hen said smiling, I started to giggle for a little while. Henry started to hug me, after the hug we stayed in that hugging position for a long time, we stared into each other's eyes. My heart felt like it was going to pop right out of my chest , but didn't want to stop looking into his big brown eyes. We kept on staring into each other's eyes for about an other minute. After that minute Henry leaned in and I leaned in with him and we kissed.