The Choice part 1

Henry pov:
I decided to go on a date with Maya, then Charlotte, then I'm going to hang out all day with Maya, and then Finally I'll hang out with Charlotte all day. All of this will happen starting tomorrow. Well it's 10pm right now so I'm just gunna go to sleep.
Tomorrow morning I dressed to impress both Maya and Charlotte. I wore: my light gray V-neck shirt, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, a sliver cross necklaces, and black and light gray high tops. I left my house early so I could be waiting for Maya when she got to her locker. When she got to school she went straight to her locker. "Hey, Maya. I was wondering if you would like to go get a burger with me?" She thought then said "sure, I'll go to your place at 7." "Cool see you then, it's a date." She nodded then walked away without even smiling. I nodded too then walked away confused. After school Maya was at my house by 7:30, thirty minutes late. I was already very irritated, then when we got to the burger place she kept on complaining about how her feet hurt from the walk, it was only a 10 minute walk. Also she was mega rude to our waiter, and top it off she talked way to much for me to handle. The whole time all I could think about was, how could, someone as great as Charlotte be related to someone as awful Maya. When the date was finally over she made me carry her back home so her feet wouldn't hurt, what a jerk. When we finally got to Chars house I took Maya off my back quickly. "I don't think we should go out again" I told her. She nodded then ran into Chars house. I nodded then walked back home. When I got home I put on my pajamas then went straight to bed, man what a day. I definitely know who I truely, truely want.