After The Date

Charlotte pov:
The Date was amazing, we sat next to a fire place, so that already made the date super romantic.  Then he ordered me something in French.  I don't know what it was, but it was delicious.  After I said "this is the best thing I've ever tasted" Henry said"I knew you would love it."  I smiled and thought "you know me so well."  After dinner he order us dessert, we split a chocolate cake that hade cookies and cream ice cream, with whipped cream, and a strawberry on top.  It was also covered in chocolate and carmel syrup.  After we ate he walked me home.  When we reached my doorstep he turned me around while I was trying to open the door and kissed me.  Best date ever.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  When I walked in my sister told me our cousin was coming over for awhile.  I was so happy, my cousin Maya was coming over.  "When are they coming?" I asked, she told me "tomorrow morning."  She then told me to go to sleep.  I went right to sleep, and thought I can't wait till tomorrow.

Sorry it was so short, I'll make a longer one tomorrow or today.  Also I can't wait till tomorrow, New Henry Danger episode.  Tell in the comment section or message me on how you think Charlotte will save Henry from his dream.  If you are going to message me be specific.  Have great day and talk to y'all tomorrow.