The Choice part 2

Henry pov:
Even though I already new who I wanted to officially be dating, I still had to go on a date with Charlotte.
During school, me and Charlotte were walking through the hallway laughing and having a gay old time. Once we were done laughing at a joke Char made I asked her"Char do you want to go out again?" She pretended to think for like five seconds then finally said "of course, I'll go to your house at about seven" "cool" I said. "By the way were we are going is a surprise." She smiled then we left for class. When school was finally over I got ready for my date. Charlotte was at my house at exactly seven o' clock. She looked beautiful. While we were walking, we talked, it wasn't akward like when I walked with Maya. When we got to the burger place she loved the walk, and she was so polite to the waiter. When we finished our food Char left a huge tip, then we left. While we walked I put my hand in hers, smiled then kissed her on her cheek. When we got to Char's house she kissed me opened the door then slowly went into her house. I smiled then I said "best date I'll ever have." I went home, and got ready for bed. Before bed I finally said "I love Charlotte."