Authors Notes

Hey guys, I wanted to talk to y'all about a new story I was thinking of. This one will be different from my fanfic, but I think some of you will like the idea. Before I continue I think I should tell you little bit about myself. So I'm a middle schooler, my family puts a lot of pressure on me, sometimes I can't even be happy, things that help me when I'm sad is: singing, writing, acting, and drawing, I've wrote three songs before, I'm a good actress, I have a good imagination, I love 1990's to the early 2000's tv shows, I hope to one day get a guitar and learn how to play, I was born in California, I moved to Florida, my real name is Janelle, I love animals, my favourite color is green, I love comics, I'm black, and I ship a lot of people on tv shows. Okay, I've been working on a tv series that I thought would be original, it is called The Shifter. This is about the last shape shifter on earth(me) who moves to a different town, and has to protect humanity by herself, the catch is if anyone finds her she'll be killed, or locked up in a cage, or get tested. So she doesn't tell anyone who and what she is. Until three people come into her life, you guessed it Charlotte, Henry, and Ray(there will be chenry moments in this series.) There will be violence, there will be drama, there will be your suggestions. Tell me what y'all think about this story in the comment section, or you could message me. If you want to know anything more about me ask me in the comment section or message me. Bye guys and have a good day.