The Date

Charlotte pov:
Honestly I didn't expect Henry to ask me out. After holding hands and kissing I finally asked "what are we going to do." Henry said "we are going to Chez Pierre." "Cool, what time?" I asked, Henry said "how about 7" "it's a date, got to go bye." I jumped out of the tree house and ran home, I turned around while I was running and waved bye to Hen.
Henry pov:
When Charlotte left I got ready. For the date I wore: my silver slacks, light blue tie, shiny new silver shoes, a sliver tuxedo jacket, and to top it off I combed my hair up Kid Danger style. I looked at myself in the mirror and said "I'm so ready for this date."
Charlotte pov:
When I got home I got ready for my date. For the date I wore: a light blue silky strapless dress, my sliver flats, I put on clear lip gloss, and finally I flattened my hair, and gave myself a bang that barely covered my eye. Before I could even look in my mirror, my sister came up behind put a sliver necklace with diamonds on it around my neck and said "have a great time on your date, love you." I smiled, looked at myself in the mirror and said "I will."
Henry pov:
I got to Char's house at exactly seven o' clock. I knocked on the door and Charlotte answered it. She looked like super model, no she looked like a goddess. With me being my stupid self all I could say was "uhhhhhhhh...you...um...buhh...here." I handed her flowers that I took from Piper's room. She smelled the flowers and then said "shall we" I laughed then said "we shall." Since we can't drive we walked to Chez Prairie, we talked about many different things while we walked. After about ten minutes, we arrived. We got our table within a minute, when we got to our table I pulled out her chair and then sat back down. Then I thought to my self "how's this date going to go."

Authors Notes:
Hey guys sorry this chapter was so bad, I promise I will make it up to you. Also it took me long to update because I forgot to save what I had, and I've been busy with flvs and regular school. But I will try to update at least twice a week because I know I hate waiting for new chapters to come out. Also how should the date go for Charlotte's pov tell my in the comments section or just message me. Talk to y'all later bye.