⁰⁷dilemma

窮地 || dilemma

窮地 || dilemma

          ANNOYANCE RILED UP AND CHURNED IN HER NERVES

ANNOYANCE RILED UP AND CHURNED IN HER NERVES. With utter resentment building upon the tip of her thumb, she pressed the end button of the call.

In the middle of working on the group's project, her mother, the spawn of the devil herself, decided to snatch the peace away from the atmosphere with her piercing scolds.

For the whole conversation, not even one word could be heard from her. She listened to the insults of her own mother saying it's risky for there are too many gangs and delinquents—that targets the rich and famous—that lurks around corners of Shibuya.

Not because she doesn't want her daughter to get hurt.

But because she'll lose the only person that keeps her company's name afloat. It had always been like that; she's simply an item that's luckily not useless, abusing her whenever she wants to feed her satisfaction.

Fifteen years of surviving, chained by her mother, threatening her, controlling her fears for the media, abolishing her emotions; all of that isn't scolding from a loving parent—it's simply abuse and no one has ever realized that but her.

At this point, she'd rather be careless, skip classes, be with or become a free delinquent if it's possible. But she hasn't even met one.

Pursing her lips, her forehead creased, humiliated with the concerning looks Chifuyu gave her after hearing the faint yells from her phone.

Violently erasing nothing at this point, the paper tore from the friction. The previous inner dilemma blocked so many ideas in her mind, limiting her from writing an essay.

There, a hand gently took the notebook away from her raging hands, replacing it with a shoujo manga.

"Don't stress yourself out too much," Chifuyu said in hushed tones, gesturing to a sleeping Baji. "It's almost eight, anyway."