⁰⁹writer

作家 || writer

作家 || writer

          INK SPILLED NEATLY FROM THE PEN'S TIP

          INK SPILLED NEATLY FROM THE PEN'S TIP. Lines glided on the sheet of paper, constructing paragraphs to finish up the thesis.

After a busy day, [name] remained alone in the quiet classroom where ideas are much easier to spot when she heard footsteps come to a close.

"Let's go, [surname]." Chifuyu walked up to her, his bag with him, ready to go.

"Hm? Oh, you should go without me. I'll just edit this real quick." she looked up at him while pointing at the thesis of their group project.

"You sure? I can wait for you," he suggested, leaning down near her face and took a peek of what she's writing.

"I'm sure, Matsuno," she reassured, accidentally taking a whiff of his warm scent, carrying memories of what they filmed yesterday.

"Okay. Just call me if you changed your mind or something." Chifuyu stepped back, turning away to head out.

However, he decided to wait outside the door until she finishes; the black skies will soon obscure Japan, and unruly gangs and delinquents are lurking in the shadows, preying on defenseless civilians.

She took her earphones out and plugged them into her phone before wearing them, drowning out the noises of the real world. Her own unreleased music, [title], filled her ears.

"Mmmmm~" she gently hummed along, curving her tones every time the melody changes, and mumbling a few lyrics from time to time.

Chifuyu's ears perked at the awfully familiar tune and swore that it's indeed [title] that she's humming. Shock registered onto his face as his weariness withered away just like that.

Her voice trailed, luring him.

[name] peacefully inscribed the final paragraph when the chair in front of her squeaked. Chifuyu sat on that chair, his hands on her table as he intently looked her in the eye.