²³detention

拘禁 || detention

拘禁 || detention

          SHELLED PERTURBATION PERMEATED WITHIN HER

SHELLED PERTURBATION PERMEATED WITHIN HER. Consecutive nail taps on the book cover unfurled her agitation.

Uneasiness reigned once more, filtering out her teacher's discussion into mere muffled noises. Pessimistic thoughts possessed her until today—school day.

Chifuyu's name was in everyone's mouth, trading piles of slurs and rumors around the active campus. It has overtaken the school's topic that even the council mingled with the gossipers.

The number of rhetorical news articles had cloned multiple times within a few days, thanks to the quick journalists. But those accusations of him were nothing but fully biased.

Somewhere behind a screen, somebody is hiding and typing in false news until unfortunately, was able to turn the whole word against Matsuno with just a few words at that.

Who was it? No, rather, what was their core motive?

Funny how they all easily impeached Matsuno of a volatile, violent teenager that deserves no kindness from [alias]. Yet in those days her life wavered, turned into such a fragile being because of [mother] and Shion, no one was there to become her lawyer.

Later, [name] plans to contact her manager, ask him to use her account, and tweet on social media that the current situation is all a misconception. Chifuyu had done nothing but help her from the assailant.

Tension lurched like she was prey. That was mainly because Chifuyu has been ignoring and avoiding her the entire day. Even Baji wasn't uttering one word—perhaps his best friend already told him.

The captain and vice-captain of Toman were situated on the row behind her. Eyes of [e/c] traveled quickly, taking a glance behind.

She made eye contact with Chifuyu who had already been staring at her, his eyes far from soft. It looks like he was twirling a pen around his fingers, clearly not paying attention to class either.