²⁶makeover

変身 || makeover

変身 || makeover

          CHESTNUT TWIG WAS CRUSHED BENEATH HER SOLES

CHESTNUT TWIG WAS CRUSHED BENEATH HER SOLES. Sky is the world's canvas; as varied as a paint palette, though leaning more on the darker, eventide shades.

Blonde locks chased down the gust of wind, her supple lips pressed together. Her head was going on a lark, calculating the sight.

As if almost amorphous, blurry and all, Emma took a second glimpse at them: Chifuyu leaving not one inch of space from [name].

So silent, never speaking. Trees ruffled and drew a hushed rhythm. She remained quiet, blinking once.

She blinked again.

No, it's not simply [name], rather, also [alias].

"Damn it." the [e/c]-eyed girl cursed lowly. For the past few weeks, she had been continuously doubted by people—specifically Chifuyu's friends.

Worse, there are now three people knowing her double identity crisis. And worst, she's only aware that there are two persons knowing her secret since Mitsuya didn't reveal what he found out.

"Oh, I'm about to give you my autograph...?" her eyes twitched, futilely attempting to forge a reason even if she knows that Emma isn't dumb like his brother who's probably the type that falls for brownie scams.

"No...nuh-uh. I refuse to be tricked. I can still see your face mask in your hand, plus you're wearing the same thing. What the hell is going on? Unless you're a celebrity impersonator?"

"Emma...you know how like, uh, famous people need to cover up to live a regular life?"

"I'm very aware of that, don't worry. Actually, I'm not that surprised. I've been suspecting you of something, anyway." the blonde calmly stated before turning bubbly all of a sudden. "So, like, am I the first one to find out besides Chifuyu?!"