²⁹vanished

欠落 || vanished

欠落 || vanished

          AKIN TO UNDERWORLDS, TIME MOVED SEDATELY

          AKIN TO UNDERWORLDS, TIME MOVED SEDATELY. Crisp and ironed, their suits were dyed in an expensive shade of black. A lawyer came out of the house on their way out.

Perhaps those faux contracts [mother] forged were now fixed; half of her profit now belongs to her mother. Regardless, she didn't budge one bit at it.

Millions of cash still sat in her bank like unlimited gold in a mine, free of debts. Moreover, being a successful singer kept salaries coming to her.

Never before had [name] idyllically smiled from something her mother did. Maybe defying her mother's iron laws was the key she had always sought in the span of her entire fifteen years.

"Come on." Shion patted her shoulder and led her to leave the premises. They reached the part where they were now strolling on the side of the quiet road of Yoyogiuehara Station outside of the village.

Treacherous peace amongst the hush turned against her, hiding mayhem all along. That was when a foot hit her chest and its impact agitated her fragile heart, breaking it into what felt like pieces.

Blood splattered over the ground, hinting at the obvious state of the [e/c]-eyed girl.

Ambush is terrible, it's like you're being shoved to a war you were never aware of. Things come in flashes, and then it goes for another step of terror.

For a split second, Shion's eyes connected with hers. "[name]! Run!"

Fatigue was forcefully selling her to gravity, tossing her around until her knees were constantly bending against her will.

Shock seeded within the two, so vulnerable at arm's reach in front of their assaulters. Both her raw strength and skills were outnumbered by them, but she still managed to partly fend herself off, fortunately.