¹³rehearsal

予行 || rehearsal

予行 || rehearsal

          RUFFLING FROM THE CHILLY BREEZE DREW A RHYTHM

          RUFFLING FROM THE CHILLY BREEZE DREW A RHYTHM. Remnants of the cold night endured so early in the morning.

Threads of [h/c] locks cascaded down her dewy cheeks, obscuring her view from the rising sphere as it chased down the gust of wind.

[name] wore her clothes for dance rehearsal, although thicker and her top has long sleeves to hide the slash on her arm from Chifuyu, lest be questioned as to why [alias] has the same wound as [name].

Swiveling around, she hit every beat and followed the rhythm of the song that's playing. With Chifuyu beside her, both of their shoes squeaked on the platform as they danced rather sharply even if they're only doing their markings.

"Lunch break!" an organizer announced via microphone.

Chifuyu lifted the collar of his shirt to wipe a bead of sweat off, subconsciously revealing his toned abdomen. Automatically, she casually looked away, trying to terminate the heat that traveled to her ears.

"Your request, miss [alias]." an assistant from below the stage handed over two paper bags and an envelope to her.

"Pssst!" she waved it in front of Chifuyu and made him follow her.

She sat on the edge of the stage, giving freedom for her legs to hang and swing back and forth. Chifuyu, on the other hand, opted to cross his legs.

Facing away for a second, she took in four pills for her heart's maintenance before taking the bento from the paper bag. She gave Chifuyu his food along with the envelope she told him to open later.

They both dug into the appetizing meal when a notification sound popped from her phone.

DING!

——————————

[mother]:
| Shion told me that Matsuno boy is a delinquent and you even dared defend him.
| He's going to ruin your career.