¹⁵overdose

満腹 || overdose

満腹 || overdose

          ARMS FLEW AROUND HER FIGURE EVER SO TIGHTLY; they were akin to safe walls, maybe even better

ARMS FLEW AROUND HER FIGURE EVER SO TIGHTLY; they were akin to safe walls, maybe even better. Chifuyu had come dashing towards her, the two almost toppling over from the impact.

[h/c] tresses went in between the spaces of his supple fingers, burying his head on her shoulder.

Even so, his chest against hers that allowed her to feel how fast his heart was beating and the tightness of his embrace weren't enough to calculate how worried he was.

To him, [name] is someone he has to protect.

Perhaps he's not only featured on her music video but other parts of her life, too.

"Why weren't you answering your phone?" he muttered.

He had been in every stage of being relieved and upset, the two emotions mixing not so well. For one, he's glad that she's safe, and second...

Tonight's unfortunate events interrupted him when he was about to confess that he likes her.

Though he wasn't expecting a serious response or any reply at all, he simply thought it'd be cool to say, that's all.

But on second thoughts, the other side of Chifuyu, particularly the one who's unlucky with the ladies, is glad that his little frivolous confession is postponed.

"I—Sorry, my phone turned off before I could find a charger." she lied through her teeth.

A certain lilac-haired boy watched as the two hugged for what seems like forever. The way she embraced him back was genuine, returning the same fervor.

Mitsuya thought that if she's hiding such a harmless secret, then there must be a reason—a valid one at that. The way her eyebrows creased so much with her emotions leaking alone is enough to convince him.

Under his breath, he mumbled, "Can I take you to your house?" he requested. He's still a little paranoid and wanted himself to be there to protect her. Even if his prior dilemma is now resolved, he still got a bad feeling.