Prologue

In an unknown area

Unidentified people were sitting around a table, the sitting arrangements made it impossible to see the faces of the said unknown people they sat in a way the shadows covered their faces but their militaristic suits displayed in full glory, each in a different colour.

"What's this meeting about? I still have research on the extraterrestrial life forms we found." A female said with a harsh tone but those who knew her knew she was just being restless and paranoid.

And then another person spoke "And more outbreaks of humans with superpowers around the world" He looked like a scientist as he spoke with a tone of impatience he had other things to do.

"And the supernatural such as ghosts, ghouls, gods, vampires, demi-gods and other creatures that shouldn't exist such as werewolves and witches more and more reports of these creatures sightings are turned in more frequently" Another person spoke up, She had a calm tone and a small smile, Probably the youngest person here looking to be in her early thirties

"Let's not forget about the continuous war with foreign countries over land and resources" a harsh male voice yelled, They were still fighting with Russia

"Silence," The only person whose face was exposed said, He had the highest rank and the most power.

"Yes, general" they all chorused.

"Now let's begin." The general said.

"The higher-ups have given us a project to create weapons that can fight off all our problems," The general said

"Including -" someone tried to ask but the General interrupted him saying "All our problems".

" What are the designs for the weapons," a member of the table asked, She was already thinking of different weapons she could make with enough funding.

"What do we need "The general paused as the atmosphere intensified, and then he continued "Are two siblings twins, orphans"

Time skip.

Two babies then were adopted under the fake names of two government agents "Maddie and Jack" They were called the happiest couple, and with all the false information they fed the orphanage, Maddie and Jack were given the custody of strangely the only twins in the area.

Immediately Maddie and Jack left the orphanage they returned to HQ where they were given orders to take care of children till they were of the age of 10 giving them a normal childhood and this was under the orders of the supreme general of the army.

This is something we both know Maddie and Jack were not going to do.

(Since this is just the intro so I'll skip from time to time.)

1st year
The children had grown to look the same, Same blue coloured eyes, and blond hair due to the test on different meals they should feed babies the twins could walk before reaching a year, following that the government started paying them monthly for taking care of the children, and the parents simply left the infants in the hands of a babysitter.

2nd year
Now they faced the topic of naming the children, coming up with Danny and Jazz when reading the newspaper they didn't care it wasn't their children anyway, and they also started studying how infants' bodies react to different temperatures if left unchecked, needless to say, Danny almost died from having almost all his atoms stopped in place due to low temperature.

3rd year
This was the beginning of the twins' torture as the branch of research on the supernatural found out the weapons were already being used as lab rats gave Maddie and Jack some experiments and tools the supreme general never allowed them to carry out due to its disregard for human life in hopes of Maddie and Jack using Danny and Jazz as test subjects.