Chapter 5: Leaving behind my Normal life

Location: National Park
Timeskip
POV: Bennie

It was supposed to be a normal summer break travelling around with My cousin Gwen and grandpa Max yet after I found this weird glowing green watch in the woods it turned out to be anything but normal the watch was now stuck on my wrist with weird freaks and aliens coming after me and my family to take the Omnitrix which I didn't know how to remove, the Omnitrix gave me the ability to change into different aliens.

Since that night I've faced aliens, weird humans and monsters.

Right now I am in my XLR8 transformation chasing down a bunch of human traffickers, after easily catching up to their truck I used my super speed to run around their truck taking it down piece by piece till what was In the truck was exposed I immediately felt angry I know I've been called hot-headed a lot but what I saw enraged me further, dirty Women, who barely had rags on with naked young boys and girls while the men were barely alive I could see some dead bodies in a pile it had a rotten smell.

It was disgusting

I couldn't resist the urge to vomit as whatever Grandpa Max cooked for me as breakfast exited my throat.

Noticing the drivers were already making a run for it with their guns aimed at me threatening me not to come closer or they'd shoot, but I didn't listen I picked up a metal bar a hit both the drivers in the head with it, being normal Humans they fainted without knowing what hit them.

I knew I had fewer than 2 minutes left before I changed back to my human form so I ran into an alley and untransformed.

Waited for a couple of seconds before the Rustbucket entered my view, Gwen opened the door and I got in

"Bennie, you need to stop running off,"

Grandpa Max said naggingly, I didn't want to argue so I apologized feeling completely drained of energy "I'm sorry Grandpa I'm sleepy so I'm going to head to my room" It was the middle of the day I didn't feel sleepy but I needed to rest my mind, the crimes I've stopped so far showed me that humans are worse than the aliens 'Rapist, Kidnapping, assault robbery all to satisfy their stupid greed, but today was unexpected ' No matter how much I distracted myself I tried reading, playing with the omnitrix, playing sumo slammers all of it couldn't shake off the memory I had, the look of those people showed how lifeless they were I wonder what they even did to them to make them that way, finding google to be the best place to curb my curious the search results where sickening 'Sex slaves, that's a thing? ' heat travelled to my face making me feel hot and red as I kept on scrolling through what it meant It infuriated me 'So if I didn't save them this would have been the fate of those innocent kids?'

I figured it wouldn't be right to think about all that so as soon as I left my room to see Grandpa Max cooking it took all my willpower to resist my instincts to survive and run out of the Rustbucket to eat normal grass instead knowing I can't try that again, I sat down beside Gwen who eyed the food warily.

"Grandpa I know I have asked you this countless times but are you sure your meals are edible?" Gwen asked while pushing away the plate while holding her nose with a disgusted appearance.

Grandpa Max replied with his usual "They might look bad but it's not all about looks"

"No no no they look and! Taste bad, whichever Einstein told you that has probably never seen your food" I told him, I know I love my grandpa and all but his cooking habits make me wonder how my dad survived childhood.

Turning on the TV to at least watch some sumo slammers while my digestive system is being destroyed I noticed the first channel was talking about an interview with a researcher for supernatural "I'm telling you the supernatural exists, there have been countless videos and clips of things like an innocent civilian vanishing off the street slowing it down it showed it back blur snatched him off the ground then vanished.