Chapter 7

Chapter 7: A Party gone wrong.
Narrator's POV
Noble Academy

Popularity was always set for those who were different from the rest.

In a world where everyone is similar in one way or another naturally, those who are different would be under the spotlight, The only question was; Is it good or bad?

_______________

Sword classes, Magic classes, Survival classes, Hunting classes, potion-making classes and many more courses in the Academy were easily dominated by the twins after they arrived; their almost perfect marks in everything shocked the lecturers themselves it was somewhat rare to meet an outstanding student in one class but to meet two that were the top of almost all the courses studied in the academy was rare, no rare is a common word; They were incomprehensible.

The only subject they were behind the rest was History, Naturally, there were a lot of things they didn't know about the supernatural world apart from the abilities of the supernatural but they were quickly catching up with the rest of the students.

But this wasn't the crazy part, after everything they were given a commoner uniform; Danny wore a silver-coloured uniform which was a clear sign that he was nothing but a common vampire, And Jazz had to wear a silver bracelet since they took the fact that she didn't transform to a wolf to say she couldn't.

Their abilities made them stand out from the rest, Although they weren't treated as nobles no one would doubt the fact that their bloodline and abilities were deserving of royalty, which made them as popular as nobles.

Danny was called the False Noble while Jazz was called the False Alpha

After their entrance exams, they've grown everything from fans to crushes to even haters but do you want to know their worries?

"Com'on there's a really cute werewolf boy I like, you can't have me miss the party!" Jazz was yelling into Danny's ear.

Danny held his ears his eyes glaring down at her as she yelled eventually he gave up and said "Fine! You can go, but there's a catch." Jazz knew what was going to happen so she sighed and rolled her wrist signifying she was listening and he should continue.

"First of all, I don't care whatever you do just use protection," Danny warned making Jazz roll her eyes but she knew that wasn't the catch so she didn't interrupt him... yet "The catch is I'll be there you're not allowed to talk or even look at me till the party is over" Danny grinned.

She backed off "N-No, I refuse!" She yelled shaking her head like the world was going to end.

"It's just one night, You know plus I have been scared of testing but I'm finally going to try, You can't take this back." Danny shrugged, They were inseparable that part was true, Even now they shared the same room something that was supposed to be impossible but they insisted heavily upon it and they got what they wanted it is as it's always been with them together, But ever since they came to this academy Daniel had his fears and doubts, a question that resurfaced on his mind but he always threw it back down the answer just wasn't something he thought he could handle 'Are Jazz and I this close because I'm all she wants or all she has?' with that thought, he went around and secretly compelled everybody she commented on to be infatuated with her to put her in a situation to choose.

Danny got off the bed and stretched looking in the mirror to see his reflection, He still wore his pjs because today was a Saturday and there were no compulsory activities today "I'm going to the party just because I'm tired of studying nothing else." Danny was right there were still books scattered everywhere due to his insatiable curiosity.