Chapter 2

[A/N:My obsession with Danny Phantom and Ben 10 is gonna be the end of me]

'Where is Jazz?' This was the first question Danny asked himself before he even opened his eyes once he did he had gained half of his normal senses and the sense of blood assaulted his nose, instantly his heart rate spiked and he started to find it difficult to breathe getting off the ground he saw a weird glitchy watch on his wrist which sparked in black and white ignoring it he decided to focus on Finding Jazz they were a lot of dead bodies and some which were still barely alive, some have been impaled by metallic scarps ignoring them also in search of his sister, He found her with her back resting on one of the sides of the helicopter or whatever remained of it, she had blood running down from her head and lips due to internal injuries from the impact of the harsh landing, Danny ran towards her his heart beating faster and faster as the thoughts of her dying resurfaced in his head, after reaching her he extended his right hand to touch her head but not noticing the energy the weird watch on his hands kept releasing it shocked her Danny's eyes widened as he looked at the watch and he noticed it stopped its glitches and Jazz didn't seem to be in any sign of discomfort, but her hair turned white he found it strange but as long as she was alive he didn't care.

Knowing that she was safe he slowly regained his sanity as he stared at the dead and not yet dead soldiers, grabbing any sharp object he could find he made way towards the first soldier he heard groaning from, Danny stood above him with cold eyes the soldier staring at him straight into his eyes he could recognise everyone here they were one way or the other involved in his torturous life, They were among the many few that robbed him and his sister the chance to have a normal life, he proceeded to pierce the metal through the soldiers heart, The soldier tried to stop him by grabbing Danny's face but he couldn't make the boy budge an inch a second later his hand fell to the ground, Danny although this was his first kill he didn't feel anything his was certainly not going to be his last, pulling out the metal he repeated the same action to the rest of the soldiers once they were all dead he found it hard to not taste their blood thing of it as a weird fetish he doesn't want to get addicted to he robbed them of every valuables and placed it in his pocket dimension which was connected to his ring.

"If I remember correctly this should be a national park, there should be a hotel or so nearby" Danny went to grab Jazz and tried to remember where they could find a hotel, walking around with his sister in his arms if anyone saw the sight of the twins they would mistake Danny for a killer since he was covered in blood and he held a female who was also covered in blood.

"Firstly to wash off this blood" Both Danny and Jazz wore black tightly fitted leather Spandex something they think the Government is obsessed with, so the blood could come off as long as the blood doesn't dry on it.

Later

In front of the receptionist, Danny dropped a stack of hundred dollar notes "I would love to stay for the night" She stared at Danny with a look that showed she didn't believe him, "so you mean to say you and your sister went hiking and fell so now you're waiting for you parents to get you?"

Danny was running out of patience "For the tenth time yes, if you plan on doing throughout the night this tell me so I can go find somewhere else, my sister is unconscious and she needs to rest before my parents arrive tomorrow" Danny picked the money and started walking away "W-Wait" she called them back with a blush on her face due to embarrassment "Go to room 1A our royal suite" she gave him his room card before she added, "Would you like for something to be sent up to you?" Danny already started walking "I want everything ranging from food to snacks to wine and Beverages." After saying that he left.

Once he reached the place he was impressed this was the first time he had been in a hotel, using his card to access the room he was shocked, the room was all white with a king-sized bed with white sheets and black cover, the room seemed like it was made for a king, the temperature being cool and refreshing and it was spacious having like half the full floor space.

After he tucked Jazz into the bed after hearing a knock he opened the doors and made way as multiple servants entered the room pushing a tray, The trays were filled with food, some with snacks some with wine and Beverages, not knowing the cost of it he just threw 4 more stacks of 100 dollar bills into the first tray to enter then he ushered them out.

Of course, Danny couldn't finish all the food he started loading them up into his pocket dimension, it allowed for the preservation of objects and food so all he had to do was not lose it, he only left a tray of snacks for himself since he didn't recognize more than half of the snacks he saw.

"Danny!" Jazz suddenly yelled just up from the bed, Danny turned to backdrop the chips he held to the ground and ran towards her.

"Jazz I am here are you okay?" Danny hugged her to his chest with apparent worry on his face, he felt a sensation on his chest and he could already tell she was crying.
He rubbed her back to calm her down which didn't work till he looked her in her face "Hey I'm fine" She slowly stopped crying once she did she regained her rational thinking.

"Hey, why is your hair white?" Jazz asked him, Danny raised an eyebrow and said "I could ask you the same thing grandma" Danny didn't look in the mirror so he thought his look hadn't changed.

"Yeah, and your teeth look sharper too, with the white hair and pale skin you look like a big old vampire" Jazz said as she laughed at him before her eyes widened in shock, Danny gained a thinking expression "One of our tests was interaction with Supernatural entities, you look like a female version of me," Danny said as he went back to grab his snacks, "I hope I can still eat normal food." Bringing back a tray for Jazz but instead of her taking it she said "feed me" Danny sighed and placed the chip in her mouth using his right-hand Jazz saw the watch on his wrist "what's that?" She asked while crunching on chips. "I don't know, now eat," Danny said putting a chip in her mouth, while he turned on the tv.

The movie they watched was Ghostbusters, Jazz flinched every time a ghost was destroyed, Danny noticed the action knowing she needed to be comforted because she is extremely good at hiding her expressions and faking body language.

"It's fine" Danny hugged her and she snuggled into his embrace as he held her close to himself.

Next day

Jazz woke up first and went for a shower, the movement made Danny wake up as his sleepy eyes trailed around the room, He could hear water dripping sounds from the toilets and the route of clothes Jazz left as she walked towards the bathroom earlier was still there, she spent so much time in the toilet that Danny didn't even know when he started thinking, 'they are supernatural creatures like monsters, vampires, ghost and werewolves, but is that all to it?'
This thoughts fell deeper and deeper till he blacked out and didn't notice Jazz standing by his side fully dressed.

"I've been calling your name for a while now, all good?" Jazz asked while poking his face.

"Let me shower before we leave, we have to sell a particular amount of nuclear weapons to terrorist countries."

Danny stood up and went to shower, This was just the beginning and it was already so complicated