Chapter 14

Chapter 14: First time

"Hey!"

Bennie waved at the passing tentacle Alien trying to blend in while pushing a crate where Gwen and Kevin hid, Danny and Jazz walked behind her silently.

"How's it going?"

Bennie waved to another Alien that passed.

"I owe you a call."

That was the height of it all as Danny and Jazz shared a look, But they couldn't read the expression they were giving because of the Alien facial features so they just shook their heads.

Any idea they had about taking Bennie on covert missions had vanished entirely, At least until she learned the meaning of undercover.

After the embarrassment and minutes of walking, They reached a secluded area where Gwen and Kevin could come out.

"End of the line"

Bennie stopped the crate as Gwen and Kevin got out.

Kevin immediately shuddered "It's freezing in here."

Then he turned to Bennie to attack her "I owe you a call?"  It was ridiculous, Sure Bennie was the protector of the earth but lock her in a room where she had to blend in to save her life and she'd die.

Jazz and Danny walked in, The first thing they noticed was the tent that was hidden under Kevin's pants and the rosy glow on Gwen's cheeks.

They turned to share a look "Phftthahaha" before bursting into laughter as their Nanosuit deactivated the look changer and they went back to their attractive human looks.

The entire group stared at the laughing twins in confusion, Before anyone could say anything else, They stopped and Danny passed Jazz a stack of 100-dollar bills, and then they continued laughing.

"Okay, It is cold."

Bennie turned to her cousin and her boyfriend, Deciding her friends had gone insane.

"How are they laughing comfortably under this cold temperature."

Gwen thought they were insane.

Danny calmed down enough to explain "Our suits make it so we can survive normally uninhabitable conditions, We aren't feeling cold in the slightest."

It was a lie.

But it sounded believable, The truth was they were vampires, they could survive absolute cold, extreme heat, Electrification, and Drowning just like every other vampire, After ingesting Dracula's blood, They could do more, the only thing they weren't sure of was space survivability, And it was already on their to-do list in their suits upgrade.

"Okay, what else?"

Gwen asked while shivering.

"We're going to find out where Grandpa is"

Bennie stated, She shifted her amazement to the side.

"Okay, Let me try something."

Gwen said, Before closing her eyes to focus, When she reopened them she had glowing pink eyes and her hair floated around freely.

To Gwen, she saw the entire ship from a third-person perspective, her goal was to find her Grandpa, but a moment later she sighed and her hair stopped floating when she blinked, and her eyes returned to normal.

"Neat trick."

Jazz complemented Gwen and realized she Gwen probably had a higher magic aptitude than her... For now.