Chapter 3

Next day

Danny left the hotel, leaving nothing except what was originally there, erasing their presence as best as he could, he and Jazz dodged public view or cameras till they were out of the hotel.

"We have to deliver the nuclear weapons in Afghanistan, then Infiltrate China" Jazz reminded Danny as they held hands and walked out of the building.

"I know the first is easy but the second, how we accomplish that foreigners can easily be spotted in China for the obvious reason being they have resemblances." Danny dropped his shoulders in tiredness before saying with a weeping tone "I just want to sleep."

"Shut up, let's go buy phones" Jazz pulled Danny to a store she suspected sold phones, not expecting to be carried over Danny's back as they went in the opposite direction.

"I already started making our Phones." Danny walked away with Jazz shaking and yelling "Just get me an iPhone come on!!!"

"No!"

Time skip

Danny and Jazz made it to the first-class flight by bribing some random strangers to pretend as if they were their parents.

"How should we enter Afghanistan?" Jazz asked.

"Erm, we have a meeting later this evening so anything that doesn't grab too much attention would be nice," Danny said advising Jazz.

"Sure we wouldn't want to mistakenly attract too much attention to ourselves." Jazz agreed before they acted like 10-year-olds remembering this is the first time they have ever been on a plane.

Time skip

Deserted wasteland

Numerous terrorists with guns stood in a formation all protecting one person, they wore black long sleeves on bulletproof vests white combat pants and boots their facial expressions were covered by a white scarf tied in a way that only their eyes could be seen.

"I do not think they plan on arriving," Said in a Pashto accent a terrorist walked over to the only person in Business robes.

"Calm down Saleem it is only a minute to the time they said they would be here," The person said.

One minute later they could hear helicopter sounds. The terrorist took it as an ambush and pointed their Guns at the helicopter.

This was their idea of incognito.

"Guns down!" He commanded, to which nobody abstained as they dropped their guns, and gave space for the helicopter to land.

Coming out of the Helicopter were two people, covered fully in body armour and black flexible spandex, with just the right amour at appropriate parts of their suit.

"Mr Adbul, my apologies for being 30 seconds late," Danny said through some modifications in his suit his voice sounded different.

"But to make up for such a rude gesture I decided to throw in extra ammunition" Danny brought out his replica of a star gun