Chapter 1

"Alicia are you ok," Nick asked me.

"I'm bored,"I whined.

"Why don't you dance," He suggested.

"I don't dance,"I said in a stern tone.

"You used to ," He shot back at me.

"I don't dance anymore so drop it," I said.

"Ugh......Whatever," He said.

"Just leave me alone like you usually do Nick," I said in a deathly sweet voice but calm.

"I only did that for my repuation I am sorry for everything I put you through," He said.

"Whatever your drunk,"I replied and walked to the bar even though I don't drink I needed one.

"Hey one screaming orgasm," I said to the bartender.

"Coming right up," He said.

"Hey sexy thang," Some dude said sounding drunk and looking drunk.I decide to go along with it for fun.

"Hey watcha need sweetie,"I said seductivley leaning closer.

"I need you is what I need," He said.

"Oh really, " I said carefully reaching in his pocket and taking his walet without him noticing(wondering how I did it I kept him looking in my eyes while I reached in his pocket usully not me but I needed to let loose)The bartender gave me my drink and started talking to the guy that was on me.

"So what do you want do now ," He said not noticing his wallet is gone.

"For one you could leave me alone," I said looking at him like he had the plague.

"Wh-" H e asked confused.

"Leave me alone," I said.

"You were just flirting with me," He said looking around confused.

"That wasn't me dipshit that was my twin sister,"I lied.

"Oh ok, then do you want to party," He asked.

"No thanks I said taking my drink and leaving the bar but it felt like someone was watching me. I turned around looking frantically around until I spotted a pair of what looked like mint green eyes. Then in a flash he was gone. One word...................... ODD.