Chapter 7

"Jacquees, of all the people, he is the most composed person unless you mess with his friends or anybody  he cares about." Hayley said.

"Wow, by the way you described him he would sound like a good guy," I said making a disgusted face.

"Well that's not all of it, he is the school bad boy but he usually is composed when it comes to his hunger," She said.

 "This is my only slip up, I don't know what came over me when I saw her in the club, then in the alley," He says looking guinuenly confused.

"Well we have to talk to the headmisstress about this," I said.

"I guess, so lets go phyco girl," he said.

"Oh you did not just go there you are the one that bite me and plus if anyone is physco it is you hunny,"  I said.

"You know what how  about we go ahed on to the office," Hayley says.

"Ok i'm right behind you unless someone wants to attack me again, just sayin." I say.

"You need to shut the hell up before I really do what I waant to do to you right now in front of all of these people," Jacquees whispers in my ear kissing my neck as he backs away.

I couldn't help the shiver that went down my spine, I really want to fuck him is all that was on my mind after that.

"Hahaha same here baby, I hear in my head," It sounds like Jacquees so i whip around and push him up against the wall (that was conveniently right there) and ran my tounge up and down on his neck and sucked on it and gave him a peck and ran to catch up with Hayley who was obliviouse to the whole exchange.

IN THE HEADMISTRESS' OFFICE

"So this is who caused all the damage," She said," I wouldn't of expected of him."

"See even she says that, so ha in your face sexy momma" Jacquees said.

"Oh shut up you gorilla look-a-like," I said with a innocent smile.

"Oh shut up Jacquees and tell me why you bite Alicia" The headmistress said.

"Well..................................................................

__________________________________________________________________________________

So another chapter remember vote, comment and tell me what you think

Everything is hectic but tell me if you want a character in the story and i'll see what i can do

Thanks for reading

                         -XxXxNightmarexXxX