Chapter 11

"I think you broke it."

"No I didn't." I said.

"Yes you did it's not supposed to be limp like that,"

"Ok, maybe I did break it but it's not my fault," I said.

"It is your fault for punching the bag so hard for the past 3 hours."

"It's been 3 hours, woah I was mad, I never go longer then an hour."

"Well, you were very mad."

"Oh hush it'll be ok, just walk away like nothing happened." I said while walking outside and going to the principals office with Andrea following. I walk into the office and knock on her door first.

"Come in," she says.

"Hey I think you need a new punching bag in the gym." I say.

"And why would that be," she asks.

"Andrea broke one of them," I say trying to keep the mischievous smile off my face.

"Hey, don't say I did it, when you did ms say one thing I don't like and die." Andrea says with a smirk on his lips.

"What lil ole me, I couldn't have done that, but back to the reason I'm really here for, can I get another room mate." I says folding you arms.

"And may I ask why, darling," she says.

"I don't like the bitch I'm with."

"I think you need to work your differences out and everything will get better from there."

"What the fuck?!?! I can't do that I'll end up hurting that girl more then what was done to me."

"Well long as I don't see it you're fine darling," she says.

"Okay then I'll work it out to the best of my abilities," I say while smirking and walking out of her office.

"You need to calm down lil mama," Andrea says.

"If I have the headmistress's permission what makes you think I need yours, oh okay," I say.

"Still you don't want to take it too far."

"How about you leave me alone and go back to touring the school with the new girls," I say and walk off.