Prolouge

Boiling isle-night

It was very quiet in the forest of the boiling isle, the sound of the wind blowing gently and creatures chirping. But all that was stop when a woman in a caped hood was running, she was a witch with dark long hair with red stripes and light red eyes. She was running from the guards from the emperor coven and she was holding something wrapped in a blanket in her arms. It was her baby. The baby has the same hair color like her mom but want different was that the baby had fox ears and her cheeks had birth mark like whiskers and she has nine tails.

She keep running and dodging all the spells that the guard are shooting at her, and she finally made it to a clearing but was she ended up in a dead end. She tried to find another way but there wasn't and she was surrounded by the guards.

Guard 1:it over miko Kitsune there no where to run.........now hand over the girl.

The women known as miko hold her baby tightly and back away a little, she had an idea but it will be to risky but it the only way, she look at her daughter and kiss her forehead and whispered to her.

Miko:please care take of yourself and I hope someone you and takes care of you more than me......I love you my little fox.

She looks up at the guards and she takes out her staff and spins and brings it down on the ground making a explode move and guards are blown away a little but they couldn't move. Miko used her staff to open a portal behind her, she turns around and she kisses her on the forehead again and her palismen which is a two tailed fox and it came to life looking at her owner.

 Miko used her staff to open a portal behind her, she turns around and she kisses her on the forehead again and her palismen which is a two tailed fox and it came to life looking at her owner

Miko:please take care of my daughter and never leave her side, do you promise kyubi?

The little two tailed fox nodded, and turns back into a staff and miko looks at her daughter one more time.

Miko:good bye sweet heart.

She throws her in the portal along with the staff and the portal closes making miko clasps on the ground and the guard all got up and grab miko handcuffed her but they do not see the baby.

Guard 1:take her to emperor's coven to the emperor belos, he will decide her fate.

They did what they were told and took her to the coven. When they arrive they took miko to the throne room where emperor belos was there sitting in his throne.

 When they arrive they took miko to the throne room where emperor belos was there sitting in his throne