Chapter 24

The owl house-morning

Liz was getting ready to go to school because today she was finally going to get her first palisman and she was waiting for Luz to come down.

Naruto:man I can't believe your going to get your very own palisman sis.

Naruto sulks a little.

Naruto:I wish I could go to your school to get a palisman of my own.

Liz pats his head.

Liz:don't worry naruto maybe when this is all over I'll sign you up so you can go to school too.

Naruto eye widen and smiles.

Naruto:really!

Liz:yea.

Naruto her very tightly.

Naruto:your the best big sister ever!

Liz hugs him back and then she felt a wind blew pats her and she sees Luz already at the open.

Luz:come on Liz, Eda we gotta fly!

Eda:there we go.

Liz let's naruto go from the hug and tells him to be good and she left with Eda and Luz to school.

Hexside school

The students were at the game field waiting for the palismans and she sees Eda with principal bump coming to them.

Principle bump:good tidings on this momentous day, your all about to receive your witch's staff and more importantly, meet your palisman, this is a crucial step in your magical development, palisman are lifelong partners they can become both your good friends and a powerful tool, in my case.

Principal bump snaps his finger that the demon creature comes off of his head and turns small and everyone was in awe.

Principal bump:he helps me see.

Eda walks up to the kids.

Eda:now traditional young witches carve there staffs from the branch of an old palisman tree.

Principal bump:but sadly, palisman trees are becoming more rare, and those that remain are guarded covetously.

Eda:that's why I've team up with bumpy poo.

Principal bump:never call me that.

Eda:to bring you.

Then a giant bat flew down where a wood house is and land on top of it.

Bat queen:palisman adoption day!

All the palisman came out of the wood house and everyone gathered round to look closer and they were in awe and then a little Red Robin walks out of the hole and principal bump pulls him back.