Chapter 7

The owl house-morning

Eda was playing cards against Albert and they were glaring at each other having there game face on, Luz was sitting on the couch and Liz was sitting on the floor watching how the game plays.

Eda:how closely you two, hex's hold him is the most tricky game on the boiling isles, any proper witch knows how to play.

Luz:oh boy, cards the paper rectangles that old people think are fun!

Liz:back where I live people are playing this game called shogi.......I can never beat him at his own game.

Liz started to sulk when she remembers playing against shikaku Nara, and she always loses at shogi.

Luz:Aw it ok big sis, I'm sure you'll beat him someday.

Luz gave Liz a head pats making her smile and her tails wags, feeling at better they pay back attention to eda and Albert playing, suddenly sparks of lighting form around the cards and they came to life and Albert cards started pushing Eda cards.

Eda:hmm, now when it looks like the card is stacked against you, that's when you break out, the wild card.

She takes out the wild card Albert's card lit in fire and burn to ashes and then fire forms words saying "winner eda", Albert hopes on the table and bows to eda.

Eda:whoo! I win, in your adorable owl face, I love the feeling of victory, it feels......fluffy?

Liz and luz sees eda's arms growing feathers and they get scared.

Liz:uh, Eda.

Luz:it's happening again!

Eda:what's happening again?

They pointed at her arm.

King:your curse is returning!

Eda looks at her arm that was covered in feathers and she screams, they when to the storage box where she keeps her elixir, she opens the little door, but all they see was empty bottles.

Eda:oh boy this is terrible, I'm out of elixir!

Luz:uh last time this happened you turned into this thing.

Luz showed she the picture she took on her phone and it shows Eda in her beast form.

Eda:I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce.

Liz & luz:eda!

Eda:you're right you're right we need to head to the market.

Liz and luz got excited.

Liz & luz:market!

They both got up and running out and king followed.

King:I'm gonna steal everything that's not nailed down!

Eda stops them.

Eda:before we go, would anyone like to play one more hand of hex's hold'em?

Eda went to her pocket, but she doesn't feel it and she patting around.

Eda:hey, where are my cards?

Liz had she deck of cards hiding behind her without her noticing and gives it to Albert.

Liz:takes these and fly ahead, she'll have to follow us.

Albert grabs the deck of cards and flys away and eda sees Albert with er cards and chases after him.

Eda:Albert you sore loser, give me back my cards!

Luz look at liz.

Luz:liz have I ever told you that you are one cool sneaky ninja?