Chapter 31

The owl house

It's was morning and Liz was already in her school uniform and she was looking for her spell book that belonged to her mom.

Liz:come on, where is it?

After a minutes of searching, she find it under her jacket.

Liz:ah find you.

When she grab her book and when she pick it up, something slip out of her book and she look confused. She pick it up and seeing it was a picture of two young teenagers. She look and sees that it was her mother when she was younger on the left side of the picture and she was wearing her hexside uniform.

Liz:my mom when to hexside school as well?

She then looks at the other person on the right side that was next to her. Seeing that it was a male and his skin was dark and he has abomination for hair, and she look confused of who this person is.

Liz:who this guy with my mom......are they friends?

Before she could think more she heard luz calling her to hurry up or there going to be late. She shout that she coming, she looks at the picture one last time and she puts it inside her pocket and calling out to lily her palisman and lily was on her shoulder and they left to hexside. What she didn't know that today was going to be an surprise.

Hexside school.

School was over and today was to join a club. Liz was with edric choosing which club to join.

Edric:how about this one.

They go over to the stand.

Edric:I heard you love going arts and crafts so maybe this can be a prefect club for you.

Liz:Well I do love doing art, I'll think about it.

They continue looking around for clubs until they sound someone yelling. They turn to see who it is and there eyes widened seeing who it was.

Hunter:you! How would you like to rise to the top, by joining the emperor coven!

He said to a boy as his staff appeared on his hand. Liz and edric were confused and surprised to see him ere in hexside.

Edric:what's he doing here in hexside?

Liz:I don't know....but I have a bad feeling about this.

And she was right hunter step on the pigeon lion creature tail and it screeching at him and the girl was trying to stop it from attacking him.

Liz:and that's my cue!

She runs over to them and she gives the creature a good kick away from hunter and she stands right in front of him. Hunter was happy to see her girlfriend again.

(No she did not rip it head off)