Chapter 1

16 years later

It was a morning in the leaf village, everything is quiet and peaceful, the birds chirping, and people doing there normal routine. Then a girl walks to the gates of the village, she came back from the mission that lord hokage ask her to do and everyone that knew her greeted her and she greeted them back. It has been 13 years since the nine tail fox attack and everything knew her as the daughter of the fourth hokage and everyone treated her with respect since everyone believed that she will the next hokage like minato. She was glad that everyone gives her respect and she just wish that everyone would do the same for her little brother naruto, sure he can be a trouble maker sometimes, but he a good kids...well only to his big sister Liz. She was walking to the hokage tower to report her mission, when she got to the door, she knocks and wait for a response and hear a "come in" her opens the door and greeted the lord third.

Third hokage:ah liz uzumaki, I trust that the mission was a success?

Liz:yea, it was difficult at first but there's nothing I can't handle.

She smiles closing her eyes showing that it was no problem job and lord third chuckles at her positive attitude.

Lord third:well I'm glad that the mission went well

Lord third:well I'm glad that the mission went well....but I have a feeling that's something is bothering you?

She look at lord hokage for a bit then nods.

Lord third:what is troubling you child?

Liz:......it just.......have you ever had a feeling that you were meant for something else.....I'm not saying that I don't like being a ninja I love doing missions and helping people.....but I don't people to see me as the child of lord fourth, ever since they died protecting the village and sealing it away into naruto and everyone treats me with respect but why can't they do the same for naruto. everyone believes that cause I'm daughter of lord fourth they think I would be next in line to be the next hokage, but that's not what I want, I have still feeling that I was meant for something more behind being lord fourth daughter.

Lord third believes what she was talking about and he knew she needed to know the truth.

Lord third:I understand Liz what your saying is true that you are meant for something, and that's why I think it time you know the truth.

Liz looked at lord hokage seeing him being serious and she sits down.

Lord third:....16 years ago your were found in the door step of minato and kushina, they found you as a small infant along with your companion friend kyubi. She left a note saying to take care of you and to protect you from someone that is after you and for your safety you have to wear the red crystal necklace that you are wearing right now to keep your identity a secret for that someone can know who you really are.

Liz did say anything and she was taking all the information and she had a sad face.

Liz:so your saying is.......I'm adopted?