Chapter 23

The owl house-morning

Liz was in her room looking at all of her notes about when she turns into a nine tails demon form, so far she only know that when she mad red aura starts to form around and she turns into an red chakra nine tails demon and her other form is when she is calm she turns into a big flaming nine tails demon. She wonder if there's any other forms she can turn into and the. She remember the book that she was reading back at the library and she thinks that maybe it can show her if there's any form she can do, her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, she gets up and opens the door seeing her little sister Luz.

Luz:Liz! Big sis! Fox girl! Fox fire!......any of those working for you?

Liz just gave her a blank face cause she knows what she wants.

Liz:you need my library card to visit amity....don't you.

Luz chuckles nervously.

Luz:I haven't been doing a good job of hiding that huh.

Liz shakes her head no.

Luz:well I also hoping to do a little bit of research!

Liz starts to think and she smiles at her idea.

Liz:ok let's go.

When they were at the living room naruto was there with hooty planning another prank, ever since Lilith left to go with her mom, naruto can finally do the pranks he wanted to do that Lilith didn't want him to do.

Liz:hey naruto.

Naruto:yea sis.

Liz:you wanna go to the library with me and luz?

Naruto eye widen and gasps of what she just said.

Naruto:wait you mean it.....you really mean it this time?

Liz:yea I did say that I promise that I will show you around town.

Naruto smiles very wide and he starts yelling in excitement.

Liz:just remember to wear your hood up so that no guards will see you.

Naruto nods and he runs to go get his hood cloak and they left to go the library.

Library

When they arrive at the library Liz told naruto that he can go with Luz to help her find a way to get her get back home and naruto nods and they left to go find the book that was reading last time and she found it.

Liz:finally and now that I have a library card I can finally check it out......I wonder what other forms I can take?

Edric:I bet something cute.

Liz got startled and turns around to see edric leaning on the shelf.