Chapter 11

Bonesboro park-morning

Eda, king, luz and Liz are at the park just relaxing while king is playing at the playground and the three are sitting at the bench watching king and luz has a worried face.

Luz:what if he gets hurt, what if the kids are mean to him, my parental instincts are freaking out man.

Liz:now you know how I mean when My big sister instinct kick in when something bad happens to you.

Luz:oh my gosh, you have big sister instincts!?

Liz:yeah, whenever naruto causes trouble I always have to get him out of trouble.

Luz eye wide and shines in amazement.

Luz:that's so cool.....but still I'm very worried for him.

Eda:he's fine look at him

Liz:he does look like he's having fun.

Luz:Aw I wonder what cute little game he's playing?

King was climbing the slide.

King:stand back cretans!

He finally reach the top of the slide.

King:yes, yes, this is a throne worthy of a tyrant!

He points at the small kids.

King:bow to me you snotty underlings bow!

The kids bows to king because they think it a game.

King:yes appease your master.

The kid that was in the slide told him that it for sliding and pushed king down the slide and king runs to eda hugging Luz's and Liz's legs.

King:eda, that monster took my throne!

Eda:you mean the baby?

King:no the usurper, I want you to go over there and blow him up kaboom!

Eda had a blank face and she turns her owl bring it to life.

Eda:yeah, I'm not using owlbert to blow up a five year old, he's got better things to do, like this.

Eda scratches owlbert's tummy and owlbert coos and luz and Liz awe at the cuteness.

Luz:awe what a sweetie.

Liz:how did you get him?

Eda gave a confused look at them.

Eda:get him? I made owlbert from the branch of an ancient tree.

Owlbert hops on Eda hand and she bring him to her shoulders.

Eda:ah he my palisman and we're bonded for life.

Eda made a serious face with a glare.

Eda:I'd annihilate anyone who'd hurt him.

It's true what she says if anyone hurt owlbert she turns into a scary mother if you didn't do your chores and luz noticed that Liz was trembling and she thought that she was cold, but it was not that Liz was trembling in fear.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The nine tailed fox guardian जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें