Chapter 30

The owl house

Liz was in the room with Luz looking at the blueprint of the entire building of the emperor castle that hunter gave her a month ago when she was escaping from the emperor castle, while luz is reading the books trying to figure out how to make the portal door and see what was missing. She look at her pet echo mouse that was running on a hamster wheel.

Luz:you and me both buddy. I can't figure out what I mess up, when I made that ding dang door.

She hears the glass taping and she gets up to go celebrate Lilith opening of the museum that's eh was making. She turns to Liz seeing that she was still looking at the map.

Luz:you coming sis?

She shakes her head no while still looking at map that was on the bulletin board with all the tacks and pictures and notes around them.

Liz:no you go, I'm very busy right now.

Luz looks down sad.

Luz:oh ok....see ya I guess.

She left and Liz was looking at the blueprint of the emperor castle trying to figure out how to sneak in without getting caught. Few days has pass and Liz has been very focus on her plan to recuse her little brother naruto. She never comes out of her room, she only comes out when she hungry and goes to school and so far she hasn't got any lucky trying to figure out how she going to sneak in without alerting the guards and emperor belos will know cause he can sense her power cause of her nine tails and witch powers. She wanted to ask hunter to help her sneak in, but she also didn't want nothing bad happened to him if they found out that he been helping her and that there together so she didn't ask him for help.

Few minutes has pass, and she was suddenly got jump scared dropping everything on the ground that she had been working hard on when Luz push the door open hard.

Luz:Liz you want to come with me and Lilith on a cool adventure!

She was picking up the bulletin board of the emperor castle map back in it place.

Liz:to where?

Luz pulls out the book to show her the picture of it.

Luz:me and Lilith are going to find myriad pools time so that we can go back in time to meet Philip and ask him about how he was able to make the portal door to the human world! And I wanted to ask you if you would like to join us?

Liz pull everything back in it's place

Liz:sorry luz I can't right now, I'm very busy. Maybe next time.

Luz only sighs at the same response that she always says every time when she ask her to go with her.

Luz:you always say that Liz, but you never done....your always busy trying to figure out and how to plan to recuse naruto. I know he your little brother and he very important to you, but what about me.....am I not that important to you?