12

"It's halloween!" Minnie celebrated.

"It's October 1" Soojin replied.

“Oh my god, don’t ruin the mood” Shuhua was the one who said this time. “It’s halloween”

“We meet on halloween” Miyeon said, kissing Minnie’s cheek while Shuhua coughs loudly.

“We all met on halloween” The younger corrected “We might as well fit on the plot of a horror movie” She adds, making the others laugh. “What was it again? a party?”

“It was a halloween party on Miyeon’s house and the whole school was invited” Soojin added “I don’t remember anything about that day, I slept in Miyeon’s room the whole party” The cheerleader said, she wasn’t exactly a party kind of person and so after 20 minutes she slipped away and just fell asleep on Miyeon’s room. 

“Soyeon-Unnie dropped soda all over my shirt that night. That’s how we met!” Yuqi laughs as she remembers how she bumped into the other girl while making her way through the crowd. “The stain never left you know”

“I apologized!” Soyeon said “I even got you a new one after”

“I think it was Shuhua who introduced me to Minnie, right?” Miyeon asked, looking at the younger who nodded while eating. “She came to me and said ‘ Miyeon-Unnie, there’s someone who really wants to talk to you ’ and just started to drag me away”

“You kidnapped her” Minnie said, shocked as she didn’t know that detail. 

Shuhua shrugs. “You said she was cute so…” She looks at Yuqi “And Yuqi replaced me with Soyeon that night too so I was alone during the whole thing”

“I was making new friends!” Yuqi defended herself. 

“What did you even do that night? I remember finding you sleeping on the grass in the backyard hugging a bottle” Minnie said between laughs. “Then Miyeon carried you like a little baby to one of the rooms”

“She became my baby right there,” Miyeon said, trying to pat Shuhua’s head, who moved away. 

“I gave my very first kiss that night” Shuhua admitted, with a smirk while all of them but Soojin gasped at that. 

“Your first kiss!?” Miyeon, Minnie and Yuqi said, surprised.

“You kissed for the first time when you’re 17?” That was Soyeon.

“I’m surprised someone wanted to kiss you” and that, of course, was Soojin.