50

The grass was covered with a thick layer of snow that made squeak sounds as Shuhua walked around the car parked behind her as Soojin admired the view; The place was far off the main city, there was a few trees around and they had a beautiful view to the buildings and the lights from where they were; The older girl could only wonder how the taiwanesse found out about this place and could only assume it was from mindlessly walking or driving around. Still, she never thought Shuhua would just randomly drive this far away and she admired the younger's courage to just go around without an actual destination. The total opposite of Soojin. 

"Do you need help?" She finally asked, turning around to see Shuhua leaning over the backseat and pulling a thick blanket from there, the older girl arched an eyebrow. "What are we doing exactly?" 

"Miyeon always has those blankets in the backseat," Shuhua said. "and I thought it would be perfect for some outdoor snuggling and stargazing." She said before gently smacking the roof of the car.

"Stargazing in winter? If I end up with another cold I know who to blame"

"Unnie, where's your romantic spirit?" Shuhua teased. "And if you get sick I'll take care of you" She said placing the blanket on top of the car before grabbing the other one, climbing up right away while Soojin walked towards her. 

"How do you know Miyeon keeps those blankets in the car?" 

Baobei , pick the snacks on my backpack for me?" The younger asked and Soojin arched an eyebrow as she leaned over the backseat and grabbed her backpack. 

"Snacks? You've planned this?" 

"Maybe. But I actually bought those at school" She admitted while Soojin passed the food to her, eyes then noticing Shuhua's diary at the bottom of the bag, She picked it up without thinking twice, noticing the locker on it, which wasn't there before; Suddenly it was taken from her hands and she looked up and saw Shuhua with it pressed against her chest. 

"I just asked for snacks, not for you to be nosy" She almost felt bad if it wasn't for how Shuhua smirked right away, letting her know she wasn't actually upset. "Your letter is in here by the way" She added, pointing at the diary before helping Soojin to climb up the car as well so they could sit next to each other. 

"My letter?" The older girl asked, confused and Shuhua nodded.

"You asked me for a letter so I'm writing you one" 

Truth be told, Soojin doesn't even remember asking for it and it was likely she was mostly joking with the younger yet to think she took her words seriously and was now actually writing something for her made her eyes burn a little and she reached for the taiwanesse and gave her a hug, caughting Shuhua off guard but even then she hugged Soojin back, placing her diary aside.

"What's wrong?" The younger asked, worried. "You wanted something besides the letter because I can-"