55

Shuhua had no idea what Minnie and Miyeon had in mind, it was the weekend and instead of being with her girlfriend watching movies and kissing, she was stuck in the backseat of Miyeon's car after the Mimin couple had kidnapped and dragged her into the car for some unknown reason; She has no idea of what was going on but was ready to blame Miyeon for it as she was sure Minnie would never do this kind of thing to her. 

"It really feels like a family trip" Miyeon started, focusing on driving, and Minnie smiled at her. "There's me, my wife-" She glanced at Minnie and Shuhua loudly groaned from the backseat. "The moody teenager that won't stop being grumpy" She added, making the thai laugh. "We just need a dog now" 

"Why am I being forced into this situation?" The couple ignored the question and kept on talking with each other like Shuhua never said anything; Then the taiwanesse's phone started to ring and she was quick to pick up once she saw Soojin's name. " Honey ! You need to come save me" 

The couple rolled their eyes.

"Yeah…" Shuhua said, pausing for a second as she hears what Soojin is saying."Me? I'm in the car… with them "

Minnie and Miyeon glanced at each other before looking forward again.

“I have no idea of what they want. They manhandled me into the car, I couldn’t fight back” 

Minnie then turned around to look at the younger. “It’s Soojin?” She asked, even if she already knows the answer. Shuhua glared at her and the older tried her best not to laugh because at most she looked like an annoyed puppy.

“Yeah…?” She answered, like it was obvious.

“Let me talk to her for a second”

“Minnie wants to talk to you,” Shuhua said. “Yeah, Yeah… I don’t understand it either” She continued before handing the phone over to Minnie who quickly grabbed it.

“Hey Soojin!”

“ What are you doing to my Shuhua? ” Soojin asked from the other side, not exactly mad but curious. “ We should be spending the weekend together 

“Don’t worry, you’ll have all of her tomorrow” She said. “Miyeon and I will take good care of her”

“ Just don’t annoy her too much, ” Soojin replied. “ I still have to deal with her later 

“Yes, Don’t worry about it” She said, glancing at Shuhua who was looking out the window with her arms crossed and the biggest pout on her lips. "We'll bring her back in one piece" 

I sure hope you do! "