19

Curiosity killed the cat. 

Seo Soojin made her way across the school's hallway with determination as she made her way towards the cooking club's classroom as Shuhua and Minnie's words rang at the back of her head, despite saying it was none of her business there she was on her way to try and find out who was that gremlin Shuhua's beloved idiot, she couldn't find any reason for her curiosity but she knew that she was going to use that to tease the other once she finds out who it was. If Shuhua can annoy her about Hui then it is her right to do the same to her, but she needs to find out who it is first. 

There weren't too many people in the club, 12 students and Soojin knew for a fact she didn't need to include any of the 3 boys in there; Not a part of Shuhua's menu for sure. 

The girls in there were casually talking before Hyewon, the current club president looked at the side and got startled by sight of none other than Seo Soojin leaning against the classroom's window as she stared straight at her with those intimidating eyes of her; She felt like the girl was staring straight into her soul before she leaned back with a sweet smile as if she wasn't glaring at her just a few seconds ago.

"Hey ladies…" She said as she walked into the room with a smile; which wasn't odd, Soojin was known to be a very kind and polite person when she's away from a certain taiwanese so everyone was used to how soft she usually sounded when speaking; But something felt different that day.

"Soojin-Unnie, Hello" Some girls greeted as they bowed and the older did the same, still smiling.

"I came here because I have some questions for you guys"

.

.

.

"Shuhua" Minnie whines "5 minutes break please?" She asked as she tossed the ball back to the captain who only frowned. 

With everyone worrying about costumes, Shuhua took the time to focus on basketball practice again, with more determination than before, if that was somehow possible and by consequence Minnie also had to practice just as hard so they stay at the same level as always. 

"It's literally just the two of us" The older pointed out. "I'm tired"

"Why? I'm still full of energy" Shuhua replied, bouncing the ball on the floor as she stared at Minnie. "We have been practicing for 30 minutes only" 

"Of course you're not tired," Minnie said. "Somehow you got Soojin to cook for you so you're always full of energy now; Are you guys dating or something?" 

Shuhua turned around. "I don't know what you're talking about" She said, wanting to avoid this topic, she gets the feeling Minnie only brings it up because she knows it annoys her. "Also I don't date anyone"