23

“I’m loving your costume” Miyeon said to Soojin who smiled and turned around to show off her little red riding hood costume that she made Minnie bought for her a few days ago.

“Thanks, your girlfriend gave it to me” Soojin said laughing while Minnie sighs as she nods. 

The school was filled with a sea of students and Soojin was sure that there was more students on this halloween party than on the regular school days, she was pretty there was people there she never saw in class before, there's a chance some of them weren't even students and sneaked their way inside with some help.

She looked towards the dance floor and saw the yuyeon couple coming towards them laughing after spending the last minutes dancing with each other in the crowd; Yuqi and Soyeon were dressed as Robin and Batman and it took a lot for Soojin not to laugh every time she looked at Yuqi in those green spandex shorts; She would have called her cute if she didn't know she hated the word. 

As for Minnie and Miyeon, they were the vampire couple that Minnie wanted them to be so much, fake blood on corners of their mouths and all; Minnie sure worked hard for it and Soojin thought they looked really good despite Miyeon's costume looking a bit too small for her but as the older said, it was the only size available at the store she went with Shuhua.

Speaking of the youngest, she didn't arrive yet and Minnie was currently whining about it after she had called the girl several times already.

"I can't believe she won't come!"

"Who are you guys talking about?" Yuqi asked as she joined the group along with Soyeon who had her arms wrapped around the younger's waist. Soojin was starting to get the feeling she'll spend the rest of the night stuck between two couples. 

"Shuhua" Miyeon said as she pats a sulking Minnie's shoulder. "I guess she won't come-"

"Shuhua? She arrived like 10 minutes ago" Yuqi said with a frown, confused as to why the other didn't come to at least say hi to their friends first before partying with others. "Elkie snatched her away tho" 

"Ah that makes sense" Minnie said and Soojin looked at her in confusion.

"Who?"

"Soojin do you even attend our school?" Minnie asked. "Elkie has been studying here for like a year now"

"Excuse me, I don't have to know every student" The cheerleader replied.

"You would if you talked to people," Miyeon said and Soyeon giggles.

"The day Soojin decides to talk to people, hell will be frozen"

"Hey! Hey! Why is everyone attacking me all of sudden!" The girl said, annoyed. "I just made a genuine question!"