CHP.1

ALESSIO'S POV.

(FLASHBACK)

"Ahhhhhhh!! You motherfucker I hate you so much, I only asked for cuddles,s and look what that turn into, i swear am going to cut your dick off" my wife screamed at me.

We are at my private hospital because guess what, we are having twins again, I already have 9 sons. Their names are Lukariah, Jacobi, Jakoda, Aragon, Tobias,
Nikolaj, Nicolai, Castriel and Caspian.

We are now waiting for my twin boys to appear( wait until you find out that one of them will be a girl) I was so excited, but at the same time terrified, because my wife is looking at me with a deadly glare, causing a shiver to run down my spine, yes even me as a mafia leader is scared of my wife, what? I love my dick.

So I just said " I love you too sweetheart," "Now push," I said as one of my hands holding hers, and the other rubbed her shoulders.

She gave a huge push and the first baby parachuted out into the doctor's hand. I was so angry it was a male doctor because I don't want another man looking at what was mine.

She then gave a final push and another baby appeared but this one looked a little different, it didn't have a penis, it had a vagina?. What the hell? Taking a closer look the doctor then said" congratulations you are now the proud parents of a handsome baby boy and a beautiful baby girl."

When he said baby boy my wife looked at him like he was crazy because she was sure it was two babies that came out of her vagina, but as soon as he said a beautiful baby girl, her eyes popped out of her head.

She immediately sat up like she wasn't in terrible pain a minute ago. She then told the doctor to give her the babies, after he had cleaned them up.
She held them in her arms like they were the world to her.
As the doctor went out I immediately cuddled up to my wife, and we both fell asleep.

I woke up later hearing my wife crying her heart out.  I asked what was wrong. She kept on saying that she could not find our baby girl.
I rushed out and asked where the doctor and then they said they hadn't seen him.

I then asked my best hackers to hack into the security cameras to see if anyone took my baby girl.
When I looked into one of the tapes.
I saw the doctor running out of the hospital with guess what, my baby girl.

I saw a little tattoo on his hand, I asked the hacker to zoom in a little on the tattoo, turn out it was a Russian omerta tattoo. The fucking Russians took my baby girl. I
They had the audacity to come near us when they knew they were already on a thin line of ice, and it could easily break away, but this, this is the fucking last straw, I tell you last straw. You might not know who are they so let me explain.

From back when my great grandfather was the leader of the Italian mafia, yes we are in the mafia, well more like we are the mafia.
So yes he was the second leader of the mafia, after his father past it down, now at that time the Russians did the same, they started becoming jealous of our growth because we were once 1000 people, but now we're over 1 million.

They started getting jealous because of our success, so they started attacking us, and trying to steal our weapons and torture tools, our money, and our men. They would bribe our men, making them forget about the omerta, but those who betrayed us, I can't say they're still alive, because they are not.

They started corrupting other mafias to go against us, so we started getting other mafias to join us and take down the Russians but so far we are unsuccessful, but they had gone too far with taking my Princessa (princess).

I am going to make them pay, and the worst part is that they always either kill, trade, sell, train, or make them prostitutes.

I always had dreamed of having a little girl, running around the house, then falling, and calling her papa, and I would run to her, cleaning her up, and kids her booboo.

Always imagining how overprotective of her, her brothers, my wife, and I would be.
When she gets and boyfriend or girlfriend, how we would lecture them about not hurting our princess?

How we would spoil her, buy her everything she wants, let her love the luxurious life, but also teach her, how to be kind, and loving towards others.

A pity, that's a dream that I am afraid, will probably never come true.

Three weeks later

We are now back from the hospital, my sons, my brothers, my father, and mother, and my nephews, are all waiting to see the new addition to the family, but we only had one baby in our arms, when I looked up, I was met with many confused faces, my eyes were filled with water, and some drumming down my face, but I dared not let out a sound, as for my wife, she was full on falling her eyes out.

" We had a baby boy and a baby girl"
I said, my family looked shocked for a second, then my father said,

"Where is the girl then?"
That's when I started crying hard, I tried to open my mount but, I couldn't form any words, my wife saw what state I was in, and showed them the video of the doctor, aka the Russian mafia, running away with my baby.

When they say that, they were all extremely mad, they started drinking, some diving into work all day, some became very violent, some started assassin work, some started streetfighting, some street racing,
They said, and I quote, "  when we are reminded of our princess, we get angry, so it helps blows off our steams ".
____________________________________________

1034 words   @popthatshit101
____________________________________________