chp.9

Alexandre's (her twins pov).

Where is she? Right now we're sitting waiting in class, I was recalling the event that took place in the cafeteria.

One minute Sarah had a bitch face, and the next she was blushing. One minute bubs was angry the next she was being wierd, she even shouted at me for sleeping with Sarah, and got angry at us and the boys, because they were only using Sarah for sex.

What I don't understand is why, she didn't even know Sarah, why would she pick up for her, by the way Sarah was blushing, I only had one guess we'll more like a question.

Is my sister lesbian?
____________________________________

Alexandra's pov.

As I was listening to her story, tears began to brim my eyes, for the pain and loss she is going through, did I cry? No, why? Because I was going to be strong for this girl, my girl and give her shoulder to cry on when she needed it the most.
But the next thing she told me, completely broke me

My baby wasn't my boyfriend's biological child.

But she had his eyes because his father raped me.

My boyfriend and I always used condoms so I would never get pregnant but, when he heard I was having a child, the love for the baby blinded him into not thinking,about how I couldn't get pregnant because we were using condoms.

What hurts be the most is that, I couldn't even get to tell him about the rape.

Now I live this day,having nightmares about them dying and me getting rape constantly.

She then broke down full blown, balling her eyes out

I then started to hush her, rubbing her back and whispering sweet things in her ear, like;

" Don't cry I don't want to see my baby cry,"

" It's gonna be okay everything will be fine,"

" I promise you am gonna find that son of a bitch,and destroy him, while watching him beg".

" Don't worry princess, how about I take you shopping tomorrow?".

She looked up at my question and then answered,

" I have to be somewhere tomorrow."

I instantly felt so sad, she must have recognized my sadness, because she decided to cheer me up.

" Hey don't feel sad how about the day after,Is that okay?".

" Of course princess, anything for you."

Skip till after school

" ALEXANDRA!"
As I spun around to only see my twin. I asked,

"Where are the others?".

" Oh they went home because of a family emergency!"

" Oh okay, but jeez why do you have to always be so hyperactive,and so fucking loud, god dammit".

I said as I got into my car and head home.

I pulled up as I noticed the mansion cam into my view.
I stopped at the gate, I told the guards at the gate the password, and entered, as I pulled in to the drive way I noticed a new set of cars, about 6.
skip to when she got in side

As I got inside I heard muttering, but I was to damn tired, I just shot to my room, leaped onto my bed, and welcomed the darkness.

____________________________________Hoped you liked this chapter
Remember to vote and comment.
Also go follow me @popthatshit101
Give me a couple hour for me to update again
Love you babes❤️❤️❤️❤️