CHP.3

I woke up to the feeling of being lifted. I peek through one eye and noticed I am been carried by my so-called father, but I was too tired to walk myself so I just stayed in his arms, and drift off to sleep again.

However this time I woke up in a beautiful room with my name printed on the ceiling, so I guess this is my room. I began sketching out my lingerie set for my business. About an hour later. My eldest brother came into the room to tell me dinner is ready.
I decided to make an appearance.
I took a shower, put on my clothes and put on some makeup on my assassin tattoo but left the others visible, and put in all my piercings.
I then let loose my hair and out the door, I went.

Her outfit.

I walked down the stairs but as I was about I enter I heard them talking.

" why did she have to come here"
"Couldn't she go to a foster home"
" I bet she is a whore"
"She just wants money"
The last one was probably the funniest thing I have ever heard.
Darling, the amount of money your father gets in a year, I make in a day.

At this I decided I would make my entrance. At the clicking of my heels, It became so quiet you could probably hear a pin drop.
Everyone was now looking at me.
I glanced around the room and saw
My dad, my eldest brother, and nine other people sitting at the table.
I saw a seat next to my father and eldest brother that wasn't taken, so I went and ate there. Let me tell you everyone was still staring at me.

father then cleared his treat to get all of our attention
Every one this is Alexandra she is your sister.

He told them to introduce themselves.
And it took a long whole hour to properly introduce ourselves.

I learned that the father's name is Alessio and he is 46

My eldest brothers name is Lukariah and he is 28

Second eldest is Jacobi he is 25
The third eldest is Jakoda he is 23
The fourth eldest is Arogan he is 21
The fifth eldest is Tobias he is 20

Nikolai and Nikolai are twins and they are both 19

Castiel and Caspian are twins and
they are both 18

There was this boy at the end of the table, he looked the most like me he didn't introduce himself as yet all he did was stare at me.

He then got up out of his seat and ran up to me and hugged me so tight.
"Ccccant brreatth" I Gasped out.
He immediately pulled away. Tears slipped out of his eyes.
He then said " hi I am Alexandre I am your twin" after he said that I lost all of my emotionless acts and jumped on him and wrapped myself around like a koala bear, my arms around his neck, and my feet around his waist. He stumbled for a moment but caught his balance. He then carried me with him back to his seat and sat down, allowing me to straddle him.
I was so happy I found the missing piece that I forgot I was around the rest of my family.
Earlier I hacked into their system and found out I wasn't given up by them but kidnapped by the Russians and let me tell you they are so going to pay.

Father cleared his treat again causing me to let go of Alexandre. Then dad said "I only have a couple of rules for you"
I nodded my head.
He tossed me a list and to tell you I was expecting a lot worse

*please tell us when you are going out
*no drugs
*no disrespecting none of us while we do not disrespect you
*do not go to the basement.

I looked up from the paper at dad when he suddenly said " how did you get those tattoos and piercings?
I told him it was someone I knew. He said that he is not going to argue with me because even my twin has them too.
After dinner was finished, I told Alexandre to want him to cuddle with me. So we both went to my room and we cuddled to sleep.
Tomorrow will be one hell of a first day at school and am not sure how I am going to tell them that I finished high school and college already so I have to just go with the flow.
Highschool was a time of kept life, I had so much fun putting bullies in their places, getting nerds to turn popular, and teaching them that they are not to be scared of anybody, they are not to care what anyone says about them, I also helped them with giving them p, some skincare products, to get rid of pimples, I got been contacts lenses, so they got rid of their glasses, I taught them how to use a flat iron and curling iron for their hair, how to do makeup, not that they needed any, but if they wanted to hype themselves, you know?.

My favorite part about high school, was when I was with them. They left and never said anything, I remember the day I cried so hard p, that my tears turned to blood, it broke my heart that they left me with john. I bet they are having such a good life, that they didn't even bother to contact me, or at least text me to say hi, how are you, or I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you I was leaving or I'm with someone knew. I guessed they moved on from me, but somehow I knows they won't be with me forever, I just wanted them to prove me wrong, but I guess my mind didn't fail me, because it spoke the truth, up from they left I never wanted any more friends, why? Because they are all going to leave too.

____________________________________________1016 words @popthatshit101