chp.13

I pulled up to the mansion, playing my favourite song.

I was seeing the same six cars, as I saw this morning, I wonder who they belong to, I didn't see anyone this morning, they probably weren't awake, when I left.

I stepped inside, it was now 2pm. I realized I didn't workout today so I decided to change and do just that, even though I was tired a bit, but I just went with it, I guess this is what I get for want a sexy body, hmmmm sigh.

Her workout clothes

I did :

twenty minute plank

100 squats

60 mountain climbers

6km on the treadmill

50 jump in jocks

40 high jump

50 high step

3 bars on each side of the weight lift

12 lbs weight lift for each arms

5 mins of smiling for slower aging of face

80 bicycle

50 flappers

40 rocking

80 leg lift

90 jumping squats

15 mins of walking back and fourth

After which I did an hour long dance workout, and that is for today's workout.

( guys right now am just guessing the names of the exercises and workout, because am too lazy to search them up, please forgive me 😊)

By the time I was finished, if I told you I wasn't exhausted, I would be completely lying, but that's what you have to go through to get a very hot body. I got my bottle of water and drank a a little, because I was getting thirsty, I then decided, now was the time for boxing, I got in the boxing ring and look at my opponent, which was the boxing bag, just think that it his a he, I looked for his weakness.

I noticed he was hanging from one side a little, instead of being in the centre. His chain also was a little rusty, looks like someone hasn't played with you in a long while, hmmm. Well we're going to have a little fun, I gave it a light punch to see if it was strong enough for my full blows, and would you look at that it is.

I have it a push to make it swing and come at me a little, alright here we go, I got into my fighting stance, making sure I did it right I looked down, when I looked up the bag was coming right for my face, sneaky little bitch. I have it a huge blow, causing it to back up a bit, when he recovered, it came back at me with full force.

Just in time I dodged it, because if I hadn't, I might have gone back inside with a broken nose, and a concussion, although a black eye is also possible.

I'm return for such a gentle man, note my sarcasm, invade him a roundhouse lock to the chain, and another one to the bag, causing the chain, the thing that the chain is holding onto and the bag to fly straight of, landing with a huge thud.

"Touchdown!" . I said out loud, figuring it was time for a shower and maybe some work, for my companies, and then some sleep, now you maybe wondering why I didn't want to school today, it was because today was an holiday, and the wicked school only have one day, how brutal. I then turned around to go shower.

When I turned around infront of me was...........

popthatshit101