chp.17

I looked up, and saw the most cutest boy ever. when he caught me staring, he started blushing real hard. I started smirking at him, then said,

"May I help you, darling"

" it's just that, the teacher just asked us, to pair in groups of two, with the person closest to us, and I was wondering, if you could pair up with me".

I then taught, what could be worse than what happened this morning, so I said,

"Sure, what could go wrong?" .
And with that he blushed harder, I decided to tease him,

" You look so cute when you blush".
Right now he looked like a tomato. Then the teacher what Her name is again, oh mrs Watson. She said that we are going to have a class challenge quiz, about America like why not ask about italy, isn't that were we are, but anyways.

" I'm Elijah
" I'm Alexandra, but you can call me, yours"

At that he blushed a darker shade of red, right now I think, if you put a tomato and him beside each other, they would look like identical twins.

" Am sorry am into boys, am gay" he stated.

" oh well worth a shot" I said to him, putting down my head on the table, and started acting sad.

" but we can still be besties"

" really? " I asked not sure if I heard him right.

" yeah, that's if you want to be, though"

" of course, I would love, if we could be besties"

" You look so cool"

" well you look so cute and so adorable".

He started blushing all over again, making me smile.

" ok let's start" said mrs watson, drawing us out of our, little conversation.

" we are going to start with history of america, I will start with one team, how it will work is I will ask one team 6 questions each, I will take score of each team, then I will move on to the other teams, as we can see, there are 12 teams here".

" the teams are ;

Daniel and Weather

Heather and Sandy

Ronald and Candice

Alexandra and Elijah

Rashuad and Beatrice

Noldo and kiera

David and Shaun

Dujaun and Kia

Amelia and winter

London and summer

Lickon and spring

Kemarly and noble

I'll let you guys choose who is captain, so you have 1 minute to figure that out, then I will start with the questions. In the first round of your team gets less than 3 right, you are officially eliminated, from the quiz".

We started thinking about who would be captain, while Elijah said he his not good in history, especially Americas history. So I said I can answer the questions.

" times up, let's begin"

"The first group is Daniel and weather, this question is for you.

who is the the "Father of the constitution ?"

" James Madison "

" correct, how many siblings did he have? "

" 11 siblings ma'am "

" correct again good job, where did he grew up? "

" virginia"

" well done, well done, who invented the plan called
" The Great Compromise "

" it was Roger Sherman"

" good job one last question, how old was he when he introduced his plan"

" he was 56 years old when he introduced his plan "

" wrong"

" next group, how old was Roger Sherman when he introduced his plan? "

" he was 66 years old when he introduced his plan, ma'am"

" very good, very good"

And it went on like that for a while, when round 4 was finished only me and elijah, and Daniel and weather was left in the quiz,  it was now a battle between the two captains, which was Daniel and me.

He looked at me with a murderous glare, which I gladly returned.

As we were about to start the quiz, the bell rang indicating is that class was over, it was snow lunch time.

We all started to rush out, just as we were about to go out the door, Mrs Watson yelled,

" we resume after lunch"

I quickly hurried pass them and on my way to see sarah, I haven't seen her this morning, as I entered the cafeteria, I spotted sarah, sitting at a table with another girl chatting.

As she spotted, she told me to come over, with my lunch, and that is just what I did.

We say and talked, and the whole time her friend was glaring at me, from what I learned her name is ginger crow, when I was told, I mentally cringed, did her parents hate her enough to give her that name, part of me wanted to laugh but the other part was sad at the fact her parents names her that, but oh well, it ain't my business, so I ain't gonna be nosey and rude enough to ask why did her parents name her that.

"Why is this ugly bitch doing her anyway"

" ginger don't be like that"

" don't be like what, what's suddenly got into you, from she came, it's like your a while new person, and I don't like it, all because of this bitch "

" well first of all it takes a bitch, to know a bitch, second of all there's a difference between a bad bitch, and a rude bitch, last but not least, it's her body and mind, not yours, so if she wants to stop being selfish, and started being kind and loving, then that doesnt have anything to do with you, so mind your own business, because I can clearly see your having trouble minding it, like look at your attitude, try fixing that, then you can have a say, and even then, what goes on between Sarah and I, has absolutely nothing to do with you, so again, mind your business".

And with that I left not wanting to hear and see more of her bad attitude. I went straight back to class waiting on the bell to ring again for the quiz to start again, as I got inside, Sarah got inside with me, standing in front of me and said,

" don't let anything that ginger say get to you, so are we still on for shopping"

I smiled up at her, and said,

" of course ".