ch.10

GUYS AM SO SORRY I forgot to update I hope you cause can forgive me (insert puppy dog eyes) anyway here's an update
________________________________________________________________________
(Flashback)
I woke up, but didn't find myself in my room, instead i was in a cell, attached to silver chains, that hangs off the ceiling. I was drenched in sweat and blood,

BLOOD........ WHERE THE FUCK DID BLOOD COME FROM

just as I was thinking about how did I got blood on me, and how I got in this cell, much less be hanging from the ceiling by freaking chains, the cell door opened with a loud squeak, the man that I taught I would never see again, the man that ruined my life, took my innocence, the man that caused me to become the monster I am today, ROGER. He came in with a sickening smirk, and a missing eye, like couldn't you cover that up, I can literally see your eye socket, I said in my mind.

I might have said that out loud, because as I finished, his faced former into the most ugliest scowl I have ever seen, and that's saying something, because I have seen alot, and I mean A LOT  of scowls, well that's what I think you would get it, most of the time of you were a problem child like me.

He stomped his way over to be, I was about to say something but was cut off with a punch in my stomach, causing me to cough up cloths of blood and him screaming about how this was all my fault but how come is this my fault, if am here hanging from chains, like could you be any dumber, or more stupid.

Looks like I said that aloud too, he he started screaming in my face, and it felt as if I was drowning, his spit was flying in my face, like please control your soldiers, and his breath almost knocked me out, it was like he has not brushed his teeth in ages, and don't let me get started on those Carmel popcorn teeth, his teeth were yellow like butter, I bet even the butter would be offended to be resembled to his teeth.

And guess what?

I think I said that out loud too.

He started screaming.
"You fucking bitch"
"You ungrateful whore"
"Am going to teach you a lesson not to disrespect me"

                  ** Rape warning** ( this was so hard to write😫😫😭😭)

He grabbed on my clothes trying to undo my buttons, causing me to scream telling him to stop, and how I would be good, but all he said is this is for your own good, it will reach you a lesson, that you will definitely learn from. Not to disrespect me again.

As he realised that the buttons were not undoing because did his long eagle claws getting in the way. He started getting annoyed with them, so he decided to rip them completely off.
He teared off my shirt, with me kicking and screaming, but it didn't do anything because of the chains holding me in place. He took of my bra, and started massaging my breasts, but like I said his chicken like claws were getting in the way, so he was more likely pinching my breast, and causing my skin to tear off, he then attached his mouth to my nipple, and started sucking on it, by now I was crying my heart out, when he was finished and he lift off his mouth, the yellow thing that was on his teeth was now on my breasts, I felt so disgusted, by not I was throwing up all over my self, he then started to smirk evily as he started to unbuckle his belt, he then let it fall to the ground. By the time he was finished undoing is clothes, I was screaming not again, I don't think I can manage this again. He called his friend over from outside to come in, when he told his friend something, both starting coming over to me, while his friend took off his pants aswell, he came behind me, while Roger came to my front, they didn't even have me a chance to say or do anything, they both slammed into me, causing me to be screaming from the harsh pain.

(Flaskback over)

I shot up gasping for air, remembering the day Roger and his friend took both my virginities.

I jumped out of bed remembering, that I had to deal with the man that paid his hand on Sarah. I don't know why I was catching feeling for her, I taught I was straight, but now that I think about her and what I would do to her, I guess am not.

What is it called again what are you when you love both genders again? Uh uh yes!Bisexual. I want to tell someone what I just found out about myself, but I don't want anyone to think about me any different. Alex is gay, but only the two sets of twins and I know about it, so therefore, luka cobi, koda, rago, tobi and dad, doesn't, even though I know this I don't want them to think that am greedy, because I want both genders, or that I want the best of both worlds.
So I decided that if Alex and his friends ask about it, I will just try to play it off.