𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! ᴘᴛ 2

————————

I spot the car that's chasing us down and someone shoots out of the car towards us and I immediately got down and then back up. "Mom!" I shouted placing my hand against the glass. Dad finally jumps up and onto the wing and I see the car return. Someone shooting towards us, he points at us and my eyes widen quickly taking off my seat belt and jumping on Nat.

Not wanting us to get hurt, I hear mama shout in pain. "Mom!" I shouted as the plane swerved to the left. "I need you up here." Mom said looking at me as I nodded and looked at Nat, "Protect Yelena." I said sternly as I quickly moved and sat down.

"Okay, I need you to pull right." She said in pain as I grabbed the yoke and quickly but steadily moved to the right and the wing hit the car. "Mama, you've got blood on you." I said shakily looking down at her then up at the road. She gasped in pain, "It's okay, baby." She says softly and she lifted herself from my side and sat back in her seat.

I hear dad struggling outside of the plane but I focus on getting out of here first. I spot some headlights up ahead making me look at my mom and then the road. I gasped looking at at the two cars driving toward us. I steered to the left a bit causing the driver to loose control and drive.

I gripped onto the yoke and glared at the cars ahead of me, "Hit the accelerator there." Mom pointing at the lever as I placed my hand on it and slowly pushed it up. I hear gunshots from dad shooting at the car in front of us. I shouted as they shot at us and I moved mom to the side.

"Hold it steady, hold it steady." Mom said as I paid attention to the yoke and the headlight ahead of us. They kept shooting at us, "You're gonna pull back at 55 knots." Mom explained as I gasped looking up and down at the yoke.

"Let's count together." Mom said nodding as I nodded, "Forty-five, fifty..." I said counting along with her as they kept shooting at us. I hear Nat and Yelena shout behind us, I immediately placed my hand on the handle and pushed it up. Dad finally shoots out a tire and it swerved whilst the other car hit it.

"Pull back. You can do it!" Mom shouted towards me as I saw the cars flipping towards us and I gasped loudly. "Pull back. All your strength." Mom said loudly as I grunted pulling back the yoke and the tire scrapping the bottom of the car. Panting, I looked down at my hands and then to my right seeing my dad on the wing.

I breathed out and Nat helped dad get back in the plane and he took over. I groaned, keeping the cloth against mom's wound, we kept going until daylight hit us. I looked around seeing water around and spotting an island. "Strap in." Dad said to us and I pulled on the belt as we began to land on the strip.