10

Juyeon POV
i went back to home as i lied down on my bed, sighing.

a phone notification rang. "what the heck please eric can you stop bothering me"

he took his phone to see, its an unknown number. he immediately sat up, what's more now?!

i widen my eyes as i see the message, "eric was the one who

i widen my eyes as i see the message, "eric was the one who... did it, not me. lee jaehyun how much exactly did you see that time"

i got shocked on the next answer, no wonder sunwoo was about to say that...

i thought back the day sunwoo said about knowing me, "yeah he was the one that- saved you, jaeyoung"

they... but how... i even looked around

-

Eric POV
"it's nice to be on the beach, ahhh some nature time!", minah exclaimed.

i jogged towards the sea with two hands in my pocket. the sunshine exposed to my face and it feels so warm. the warm sea breeze feels like a warm hug after the few days cold weather.

"ah it feels so nice to be here", i muttered as i sat on the beach. i felt someone sitting beside me as i turned to the left, hyunjae.

"hey!", he waved to me.

"oh, hello hyunjae", i waved back.

"is it okay if i ask you something eric?", he asked. i just nodded my head, it's nothing i guess, well it was the opposite.

"juyeon was the one asked you to bring jaeyoung escaped out from the teacher, months ago... right?"

i stayed silent.

"silence means yes", he said and i looked at him immediately.

"n-no!"

"stop covering, it's not even something bad. plus, even if you lie, it doesn't change the fact that juyeon does it and that me and sunwoo both saw everything...", my eyes got widened.