Epilogue

Author POV
everything started on 30 April, the do or die mission for the so-called broken soulmate.

the both of them proved that they don't deserve the title of broken soulmate gave by god, by showing the chemistry and their closeness friendship.

and god decided to turn back time, as well as assigning back them as soulmate again. only juyeon holds the memories that both of them have experienced.

"i just found my soulmate!!!", jaeyoung cheered happily, sharing her joy with her boyfriend.

"really? who is it?", sunwoo anticipated.

"it's juyeon! although he might be a bit scary, i guess we will get along well hehe", she smiled brightly.

"juyeon? lee juyeon?", he questioned as she nodded her head and hummed. "jaeyoung ah did you remember when someone saved you from sir hwang?", he asked as he held her hands.

she just hummed.

"it was juyeon and eric. they were the one who saved you", she widened her eyes as she heard what he said. "f-for real?", he nodded his head.

"that's what soulmate is like, from a stranger, to soulmate"

-

"did you remember everything?"

"r-remember what?", jaeyoung asked. 'ah so she only remember that me and eric saved her... but not anything else', juyeon can't help but to think that and get a bit sad.

"nothing", he plastered a sad smile to the girl. she just looked at him with her clueless eyes. "eyy my soulmate, is there really something that you are hiding from me hmm?", she elbowed him and he chuckled a bit.

"no of course! let's get back before your boyfriend start to get jealous", juyeon said as she giggled and nodded her head.

'it's so nice to have a soulmate, although i still don't know what for', jaeyoung thought.

'i don't know... but i can't help but to feel the butterflies inside my stomach, when will i ever let her go from my heart and move on, come on lee juyeon', juyeon thought.

-

"everyone's going to be out for a trip, are you ready!!!", teacher said and they cheered. it's the school trip for both freshman and sophomore year.

"one important rules, when it is 10pm, everyone must stay in their dorm, no one can sneak out. girls and boys can't be together in a dorm, you got me?", principal stated as everyone else groaned. "okay, get into the bus now everyone, let's have fun!!!"

jaeyoung looked at her boyfriend and gave him a sad smile while waving at him goodbye. he mouthed her, "i will sneak out", and make a face before he headed to the bus.

"let's go!!! you can meet your boyfriend later right~", julia pulled jaeyoung and they both went to the bus together, followed by kevin, chanhee and eric. juyeon turned his head to jaeyoung before heading into the bus.

"sunwoo!", changmin went to sit beside him. sunwoo just stared at the bus of class 1-2. "yah don't tell me you missed my little sister already!", hyunjae joked as sunwoo nodded his head. "very"