11

Juyeon POV
"h-hey..."

the two of them looked up, "oh juyeon! have a seat!", hyunjae welcomed. sunwoo just looked at me coldly and took a sip of his drink.

"what do you wanna drink? feel free to order a drink juyeon!", hyunjae said as i shook my head. "it's okay"

"are you sure? it's gonna be a long talk though cause you have a lot of things to explain to me", sunwoo said as he raised his eyebrow. "okay...", i went to order a drink and came back after a while.

"so..."

"sunwoo please don't be mad at me, it wasn't intentional when i kissed your girlfriend. i swear i have no intention to do so! and i have no feelings for her, i swear to god!", i took a breath as i continue.

"and i didn't mean to lie to the both of you the fact that i actually asked eric to do so instead of myself. i can't tell you why but i have my reason i hope you two can forgive me"

i looked at the two of them as they bursted out into laughters.

"w-what's going on..."

"yah! why are you scared of us?", hyunjae asked. "i- sunwoo acted so coldly and i thought he-"

"yah! i am not someone to get upset that long! i admit that i got upset for a while since jaeyoung even kissed you back, but she said that she didn't feel you kissed her and it was unstoppable. she said that it feels like someone was controlled her and i kinda believe her. i mean since there should be trust between the couple right?", sunwoo voiced out as i sighed.

"jaeyoung...", me and sunwoo looked at hyunjae who frowned. "kissed you back?", he continue the sentence, and you referred as me. "yeah... i saw it by myself", sunwoo replied.

"i just wanna ask if you actually listened to our introduction since you aren't the person to actually steal someone girlfriend. i mean you are a kind person of course you don't right", sunwoo asked.

should i be honest...? no.

"y-yeah, i was a bit zoned out", i scratched my neck. "it's okay, now that you know, never do that again okay kid", sunwoo patted my head as he stood up.

"where are you going?", hyunjae asked.

"to home, im done with the questions. bye!", he waved at us as he left. "uhh juyeon, one more question...", hyunjae asked hesitantly. "just ask hyunjae!"

"do you, by any chance... like jaeyoung?"

"uhh... no? what makes you think that i like jaeyoung?", i asked. "ah... nothing", he replied. "oh uhh did she received unknown number message, by any chance?", i asked and he nodded his head.

"do you know something? or is that you?"

i shook my head, "i just asked because my freind got it too. if it's something like do or die mission, ask her to ignore it. it's a scam"

hyunjae sighed in relieve.

"thank god its a scam... thank you so much for telling! you saved me and her life!", he patted my shoulder as he stood up.

"i guess you can leave too, im done with questions so im going. bye!", hyunjae left.

so... i am right, its her.

-

Hyunjae POV
"jaeyoung! great news!", i went back home excitedly as i shouted.

"huh? what great news?", she asked. "about the unknown number message!", i replied. she looked at me, anticipating the news.

"it's a scam, so you don't have to worry anymore, and if you still see it again, tell me and i will get sangyeon to help us check the ip address okay?", i said as i ruffled her hair.

she cheered and smiled brightly, "thank you for telling hyun!" she then ran to upstairs while screaming out of her lungs, "I'M FREE!!!"

i just scoffed at her reaction.

-

"oh changmin?", he called me.

"something bad happened to sunwoo", he said, panicking. "WHAT?!", i got shocked as i shouted.

"he was cycling on the way to your house but accidentally hurted himself when fell down and he's in the hospital. i think the nearest hospital from your house if not mistaken.", he said.

"okay wait i'm coming", i stood up.

"wait! don't tell jaeyoung. sunwoo doesn't want her to be worried", he said. i hesitated before replying, "okay..." he hung up the phone.

i walked to jaeyoung's room, "uhh young ah i am going out to meet someone for a while and ill be back with dinner so don't worry okay!" she nodded her head.

i went to get changed and got out of the house, to the hospital.

-

Author POV
hyunjae's phone is ringing and no one is picking up.

"lee jaehyun can you pick up your damn phone?!", jaeyoung shouted from her room as she was trying to get a nap.

no reply from him causing her to go to his room, "lee hyun-"

she sees the phone dropping on the floor, as she picked the phone up and accept the call from changmin.

"sunwoo is at *** hospital, correction. room 412"

changmin from the other line heard nothing from hyunjae, "yah hyunjae are you hearing?"

"s-sunwoo... at h-hospital?"

changmin dropped his phone on sunwoo's bed as he heard jaeyoung's voice. "what's the matter changmin?", sunwoo asked as he took the phone.

"hyunjae? hello?", sunwoo asked on the phone. he looked at changmin as changmin mouthed him something made him widened his eyes.

"it's jaeyoung"

"s-sunwoo?", she asked on the other line. sunwoo gulped, "j-jaeyoung..." "what happened to you", she asked.

"i-i", sunwoo got his word cut by changmin. "faster tell hyunjae that he's going to the wrong hospital!", he shouted.

jaeyoung hung up the phone as she raced out to see hyunjae walking through the gate. "hyunjae!", she shouted and he turned back to see her holding his phone.

"jaeyoung!", he went to her and took his phone. "thank y-"

"sunwoo and changmin are at *** hospital room 412, let's go", he got startled at what she said. "w-", she grabbed his wrist and went to take a cab.

"how do you know...", he asked.

"you silly goose forgot to take the phone, changmin was calling you till i picked up the phone and he told the location", she replied.

"oh"

-

"sunwoo!", the siblings ran to the two of them.

"are you okay?", jaeyoung asked and sunwoo nodded his head. changmin only signalled them that he will go out and picked up his call as he walked out of the room.

hyunjae looked at sunwoo with guilt. "i'm okay jaeyoung, don't worry hmm", sunwoo said while holding her hand and give her a smile. "lee jaehyun", the word muttered from sunwoo's mouth gave hyunjae chills.

hyunjae hummed as he walked to sunwoo, "i didn't know i will drop my phone"

sunwoo just sighed, "it's okay..."

---

hey how's everyone doing? a daily reminder that you are always cared and stay hydrated! :>