15

Author POV
minah woke up as she sees jaeyoung sitting on the bed, doing nothing.

"good morning jaeyoung", minah greeted with her deep morning voice as she looked at the younger one. jaeyoung is still sitting, looked so blank and emotionless.

"jaeyoung?", minah walked to jaeyoung. "are you okay?", she asked the younger one as she patted jaeyoung's head that made jaeyoung startled. "o-oh you're calling me?", jaeyoung finally said something. "what were you thinking? do you have any worries inside your mind hmm?", minah asked, sat beside jaeyoung.

"minah", she called out. minah just looked at her and hummed.

"i don't know what to do to help this friend of mine. she has a problem, it's a bit complicated and i don't know how to help..."

"is it okay if you go a bit more specific about your friend's problem? maybe i can help, you never know", minah replied as jaeyoung finally looked at her and nodded her head hesitantly. "i think it's okay to do so... don't tell anyone else, please", minah nodded her head and a small smile appeared on jaeyoung's face.

"uh so this friend of mine, she's going abroad soon and will never be back. she has someone who loves her so much, and she doesn't want that person to miss her when she's gone. what should she do?"

"it's... not you right?", minah asked. jaeyoung shook her head, "it's my high school friend, we just got back in contact through phone call." "oh", minah said as she started to think.

"if it's me, i would be honest to the person, to be rationally. but if i am handling this situation with my own feelings, i would try a way to get this person feeling's rid", minah replied.

minah sighed as she continued, "but never do that, please. because if that person knows the truth, they will be even sadder and even feel guilty" jaeyoung just nodded her head, "ah i see... thank you minah, i will tell my friend about it"

minah patted her head, "you should go bath now, i will wake julia up now" jaeyoung nodded her head.

-

"jaeyoung! cousin sangyeon is coming back today!!!", hyunjae cheered in jaeyoung's room. "omg really?!", jaeyoung said as hyunjae nodded his head. "omg yayyyyyy!!!", the both of them are so happy that they're hugging each other.

the most important thing is that, their cousin lee sangyeon is a nice cooker. although he is only 1 age apart with hyunjae, he is like a father who takes care of people well. the lee siblings are always blessed whenever sangyeon cooks for them.

a little did they know, sangyeon already went into the house and heard everything they said.

"your cousin is already back!", sangyeon shouted, halfly laughing. he heard the two of them cheered loudly before they rushed downstairs and jaeyoung gave sangyeon a hug. "aigoo sangyeon you dont know how much i missed you!!!", jaeyoung whined as sangyeon hugged her back.

"bro, finally you're back! im so tired of taking care of this child!", hyunjae joked. "aigoo you two are still the childish ones", sangyeon exclaimed. "it sounds like you're the older one, just like a parent haha", jaeyoung joked and hyunjae laughed as he agrees with her. "let me go to my room and put my luggage okay~", sangyeon sang and he went upstairs to his own room.

"wait how long is cousin staying here with us hyun?", jaeyoung asked. "2 weeks if not mistaken", hyunjae replied.

-

"cousin, can i enter your room?", jaeyoung knocked on his door room as she asked. he hummed and she entered the room, closing the door before walked to him.

"cousin sangyeon, i need your help...", she said. "anything?", he asked as he signalled her to sit on his bed. "but... it might be unfair for you, like you will need to suffer a lot...", she sat down as her eyes are glued on the floor.

"tell me, there must be some worries inside your heart", he said as he gave a thin smile to the younger one. she told him everything, and he listened to her patiently.

"are you sure you won't regret with your own choice?", he asked as she nodded her head. "okay then, i will do it... remember when things are uncontrollable, i will tell them too. so your secret is not 100% safe with me", he warned as she nodded her head.

-

Next day...
Sunwoo POV
"hey jaeyoung, what's up? do you miss me already?", i asked as i picked up the phone call.

she hummed, "missed you so much. oh uh... should we go to the cat café today?" i nodded my head and just reminded that im not video calling with her, "sure! when do we meet up?"

"3pm. at XXX cat café!", she said and hung up before i can say anything. i looked at the time now, omg it's already 2.30pm! i have to get prepared right now!

as i went to there i see her chatting happily with... another guy?! she's showing those beautiful eyes and cute smile of hers to that guy?! oh looks like someone needs a lesson!!!

"hey lee jaeyoung", i sat beside her and pulled her arm as i looked at that guy sitting in front of her. "she's my girlfriend, i am kim sunwoo", i gave him a frown smile. i whispered into her ear, "who's he?!" and it seems like it's loud enough for that guy to hear me.

"oh i am lee sangyeon, jaeyoung's-", he got cut off by her. "friend! we are friends!" suspicious...

"o...kay...", i narrowed my eyes as i looked at sangyeon. "oh sangyeon ah do you want to see the cats together?", she asked. i held her wrist under the table and pulled her to me, "oh omg jaeyoung are you alright? you should be careful next time okay?"

she glared at me before got up and continue look at sangyeon. what the heck?! im your boyfriend lee jaeyoung!!! lee sangyeon is only your friend why are you acting as if he's your boyfriend?! i clenched my hand into fist as i got up and broke their conversation. "jaeyoung can we talk? it's important", i said while taping a thin smile on my face.

she looked at sangyeon as he nodded his head. "o-oh okay...", she replied. is he her brother or what?! i pulled her wrist and we went out of the store.

---

hey readers! just a spoiler to tell you that, this story is ending soon hehe