14

Author POV
"it's fun to stay in the water!", julia exclaimed.

"only if you know how to swim", jaeyoung sighed as she just sit on a chair, got changed into her own clothes. "do you want me to teach you how to swim?", juyeon randomly asked as he got out of the pool.

"w-what?", she replied in shock.

"i mean it's not that hard", he said as if it's nothing. "nonsense, dry your body and hair", she scoffed and threw a big towel to him. "thanks"

the other are still swimming, only jaeyoung doesn't know how to swim. "don't your brother teach you to swim?", juyeon asked. he sat on the chair beside her. she looked at him, he already got changed.

"i hate going to pool", she muttered.

"oh", he replied shortly as he proceed to dry his hair with the towel she gave him. she looked at him again and noticed something.

she stood up and held his wrist, causing him to stop wiping his hair. "what's the matter?", he asked. "when do you have this?", she asked while pointing at the sign on his wrist. that broken crescent moon sign.

"i... don't know?", he replied as he took back his hand harshly. he stood up as he left. she was frozen for a minute before went to him.

she hold his wrist again, making him turned to her. "why are you walking away?", she asked. "why do you wanna know about this?", he asked. "are you...", she got cut by him. "no, if that's what you're thinking, no. i have this as a tattoo", he jerked her hand off his and walked away.

"why is he so taken aback?", she asked herself as she went back to the place. "wait... broken crescent moon sign...", she murmured to herself as she looked at her wrist. it's the same, exact same sign on his wrist too.

'it's impossible that he's my soulmate... right?', she thought. the gibberish voice flashed back into her mind, as it got clearer. "she's my soulmate?", it's juyeon's voice.

-

"damn is everyone tired already? i was thinking to play truth or dare before we go to rest and end the day", eric whined.

"well i guess i can still stay for a while", hyunjae stated. "same here", changmin and chanhee said in unison. "anyone up for truth or dare too?", sunwoo asked as almost everyone raised their hands, except juyeon.

"juyeonnnn", eric pouted. "let's play truth or dare for a while okay~", he shook juyeon's arm. juyeon sighed as he nodded his head in annoyance after a few minutes.

"yay! let's play!", eric cheered and everyone sat in a circle. minah grabbed an empty bottle from her bag, "it's more fun to spin the bottle"

she started to spin the bottle and it land on juyeon and jaeyoung. 'ugh it would be a nice chance if i were the one to ask!', she thought. "truth or dare?", juyeon asked. "truth", she answered.

"first impression on me?"

she gulped, "s-scary"

he only chuckled as she spun the bottle. it landed on sunwoo and hyunjae. sunwoo got asked by hyunjae as he chose truth.

"don't you jealous when someone else touches jaeyoung except you and me?", hyunjae asked and everyone looked at sunwoo. "yah what's this question for! i am even jealous that you can live in the same house with her!", he gave cringes to everyone else who's listening. jaeyoung kissed her finger and placed it on sunwoo's lips as he blushed. everyone else cheered.

-

"what", she murmured as her phone notification rang. she took the phone beside her as she walked out to check the message. 'it's sharp 12am, who's sending message?', she thought as she rubbed her eyes.