12

Flashback (Author POV)
"mr hwang!", juyeon's dad greeted as he walked out from the house, seeing his neighbour outside too.

"oh? hey mr lee!"

juyeon's dad invited mr hwang to their house. "son! come greet our neighbour!", mr lee shouted as a teen walked out widened his eyes.

"s-sir hwang", juyeon bowed.

"o-oh? oh my look who is it", mr hwang exclaimed as he walked to juyeon. "yah juyeon... i never teach you but i can recognise you, how are you juyeon?", mr hwang asked.

"y-you know each other?", juyeon's dad asked his son as he nodded his head. "of course, i teach his school!", mr hwang said and the two laughed.

juyeon just looked at the two of them as he walked in back to his room. a while later, the teacher was standing in front of his room.

"lee juyeon"

he looked up, "what do you want"

"chill kid, its nothing. i just want you to... forget about what happened last time when accidentally saw that thing, you know you will be in a big trouble when you get me mad, right?"

juyeon scoffed, "you got money from a parent to kick me out of the basketball team and now you asked me to shut up, what do you expected from me sir?" he stood up, "you know that your place will not be secured in this month, better watch yourself for what you're doing"

"lee-"

a smirk appeared on juyeon's face, "its fun to play with you sir, but sorry i have something else to do, can you like... get the fuck out of my way? you're not even small for me to step over you"

"be careful when i see you in school or else im ripping you", the older said before clearing the path for juyeon to walk.

-

juyeon accidentally bumped into someone, he didn't even get to apologised to her.

"s-", he turned back to see the student rushed to her class. he decided to just ignore it but he saw something on the ground, a purse. he picked it up and check the school card, lee jaeyoung.

he walked to the classroom as he sees only her and sir hwang inside. the door is closed so he decided to eavesdrop and took a peak at them through the disclosed window.

"jaeyoung, i heard that you've been behaving so well in school. should i reward you something?", sir hwang said as he walked forward making jaeyoung to pace backward.

she hit the wall and the whiteboard as he placed both hands beside her shoulder, "why are you backing off? don't be scared im not going to eat you pfft"

"s-s-sir"

just in time eric went to juyeon and whispered into his ears, "what are you doing lee juyeon"

"eric! please help me bring this girl out of the classroom. sir hwang is trying to do something inappropriate to her, now go go go!", juyeon pushed eric right in front of the door.

juyeon took a piece of small folded paper and rubber band as he tried to aim the teacher from the window's hole. he let go the bullet as it shot on his arm. he chuckled at the reaction.

"ouch! who?!", sir shouted as he turned to the back. eric opened the door a bit, signalling jaeyoung to run out immediately.

she kicked the teacher's legs as she threw a book to his head from the table and ran out of the classroom. "run!", eric shouted as juyeon held jaeyoung's wrist and run while eric tried to close the door and run too.