17

tw // mention of death and knife
Author POV
juyeon is now outside of the operating room, he is walking around, praying for jaeyoung being saved from the doctors. "please..."

the doctors came out of the operating room and juyeon rushed to the doctor. "is she okay? please tell me she's save!!!", juyeon pleaded. one of the doctor shook his head as the others left, "i'm sorry. we tried our best, she lost too much blood"

the doctor walked away. juyeon sat down on the ground as a tear came down from his eyes. "j-j-jaeyoung... im sorry..."

his phone rang as he took his phone out from his pocket and checked the message. its unknown number again

he expression got a bit brighter as he thought of one wish, get jaeyoung back to life

-

he walked to jaeyoung's house as he went to the mailbox and get her phone. she has this picture as the wallpaper.

he sighed as he went to knock the door

he sighed as he went to knock the door. the door is opened and revealed someone unfamiliar for him. "hi? who are you?", sangyeon asked as he looked at the phone juyeon's holding. "jaeyoung's phone?"

"oh, uh i am jaeyoung's friend, lee juyeon. i have something very complicated, to tell", juyeon said. sangyeon let the younger entered the house. "is it lee jaeyoung?!", hyunjae shouted as he rushed downstairs.

"it's jaeyoung's friend, juyeon", sangyeon replied. "juyeon?", hyunjae finally see juyeon giving him a thin smile. "oh? why are you here? is there anything?", hyunjae asked.

"ah uh there is something i need to t-", the door is opened and revealed sunwoo. sunwoo looked so shocked as he stood there still, looking at sangyeon, "y-you"

"okay everyone's here", juyeon said and broke the silence. "why do you asked me to be here though? and why is lee sangyeon here?", sunwoo asked in a cold tone. "you know my cousin?", hyunjae asked and sunwoo got shocked. "huh? your cousin?"

the two same age guy looked at sangyeon, needing an explanation. "fine... jaeyoung said that her feelings for sunwoo is only like siblings feelings not the real lover. she didn't know how to put it in words so she asked me to go out with her pretending to be her friend. she wants sunwoo to get jealous and break up so he can put down the feelings he has for her", sangyeon explained.